Join for free
Page 16 of 21 « First < 6 14 15 16 17 18 > Last »
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2021, 05:03 PM

Re: Please use the 'Temporary Chat Section' for now

Oooh sounds good Azz! Appreciate all the hard work you are putting into it, thank you!
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2021, 06:41 PM

Thanks for your efforts and for keeping us updated Azz.
And a special thanks for timing the upgrade just as I am spending all my time building furniture for Zaphod Junior's new bedroom, which will take another two days yet before I'm done my bit.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2021, 06:45 PM

Thanks for the updates, Azz, and all your hard work.

Just one question. Will Susie and I therefore lose our Chit Chat ‘self moderating’ mod hats??
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2021, 08:10 PM

Yes I loved the Chit Chat section.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2021, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Thanks for the updates, Azz, and all your hard work.

Just one question. Will Susie and I therefore lose our Chit Chat ‘self moderating’ mod hats??
Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Yes I loved the Chit Chat section.
We can use the main Members Only section and simply add a `self-moderated` tag to them... so yes, we can still have threads like those
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2021, 08:49 PM

Ooh Azz this new site is sounding really great! It will be so good to be able to upload photos and videos much more easily - that in itself is 100% improvement in my book!

Thanks for all your hard work, really appreciate it.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2021, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Oooh sounds good Azz! Appreciate all the hard work you are putting into it, thank you!
Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
Thanks for your efforts and for keeping us updated Azz.
And a special thanks for timing the upgrade just as I am spending all my time building furniture for Zaphod Junior's new bedroom, which will take another two days yet before I'm done my bit.
Originally Posted by Bathsheba ->
Ooh Azz this new site is sounding really great! It will be so good to be able to upload photos and videos much more easily - that in itself is 100% improvement in my book!

Thanks for all your hard work, really appreciate it.
Glad you're all excited!

Just another quick update, I think I've settled on our initial sections for now and am in the process of moving some of the threads out of the archived section onto the open forum.

At some point (hopefully soon!) I will get M&M in and maybe some of you eager beavers to help test it... or just make it live and let you all see it at the same time. And then I'll go hide for a few days
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2021, 09:22 PM

Oh good, I like M&Ms.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2021, 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
Glad you're all excited!

Just another quick update, I think I've settled on our initial sections for now and am in the process of moving some of the threads out of the archived section onto the open forum.

At some point (hopefully soon!) I will get M&M in and maybe some of you eager beavers to help test it... or just make it live and let you all see it at the same time. And then I'll go hide for a few days
Dunno about "hide" Azz, I reckon you will deserve a rest when you're done so just put an "On my holidays" notification up.

You must know that you can never keep everybody happy but we'll get used to the new style . . . . eventually.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2021, 09:32 PM

Sounds brilliant Azz can't wait to test drive it....
You have spent so much time on this project, so what do we owe you?.....I think we should have a whip round.....

Incidentally Azz, will all the little fellows in the emoji section still be the same or will there be some new ones?

Page 16 of 21 « First < 6 14 15 16 17 18 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top