Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 01:32 PM

Anti-Vaxxers

Borrowed this from another source:

There's been a lot of debate about anti-Vaxxers on social media lately. I am now coming forward to stand up and say I'm firmly in the anti-Vax camp. There, I've said it!

I have my reasons, like many anti-Vaxxers, but it's important that everyone approaches this sensitive topic armed with the information THEY know to be true. I know my truth and I have first hand experience that backs up my stance.

I had a Vax once and it was the shittiest vacuum cleaner ever. I will never buy one again. All these armchair experts have clearly never experienced the disappointment of having to go over the same piece of carpet again and again to pick up the same piece of cotton.

I am firmly in the Henry camp and I will not be told otherwise.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 01:40 PM

Re: Anti-Vaxxers

I am very pleased with my Shark - haven't asked him his name but he looks like a Sydney to me.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 01:42 PM

........ and I read the title as being about people who were against having vaccinations

Oops!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by Last Tango ->

There's been a lot of debate about anti-Vaxxers on social media lately. I am now coming forward to stand up and say I'm firmly in the anti-Vax camp. There, I've said it!

I have my reasons, like many anti-Vaxxers, but it's important that everyone approaches this sensitive topic armed with the information THEY know to be true. I know my truth and I have first hand experience that backs up my stance.

I had a Vax once and it was the shittiest vacuum cleaner ever. I will never buy one again. All these armchair experts have clearly never experienced the disappointment of having to go over the same piece of carpet again and again to pick up the same piece of cotton.

I agree about vax hoovers, they were orange and black I believe?

Very low performance I found, there are many vacuum cleaners on the market,I would never say mine were the best, as I know they aren’t , I have a Miele plus hand held dyson,

Henry is pretty powerful, but not the best, you can pay up to thousands of pounds for a vacuum cleaner, but if Henry suits you, brilliant,
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 01:51 PM

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say that not only am I anti-Vax, I'm also anti-Henry. Hetty is the only sensible choice! Just as powerful as Henry but much lighter and smaller.

Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 01:53 PM

........ and I read the title as being about people who were against having vaccinations

That was my intention, Mags but it appears that it may be taken seriously.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 01:55 PM

That was my intention, Mags but it appears that it may be taken seriously.
It certainly worked with me, LT!
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 01:56 PM

My Vax is a DieSoon|!

It's comes with a warning for Anti-Vaxers!

Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 02:00 PM

Haha you had me wound up there lol.

Who said they and anti Henry �� i love Henry!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 02:15 PM

The penny has dropped....and the Henry camp is?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top