Join for free
Page 5 of 9 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2019, 11:28 AM

Re: EU to Enforce Hard Border or KICK DUBLIN OUT of Single Market!

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
I will do it for sure , was going to write a book actually but then your into publishing and printing expense .... but a website ?? Can have that built and up in an instant but not yet as game of thrones is still playing out at the moment
You could always do it a YouTube blog ala Jonathan Pie.
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2019, 11:41 AM

Can you imagine the fun he will have in a weeks time !
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2019, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Here is a great article from Austin Mitchell (ex MP for Grimsby) who talks a lot of sense (for a leftie ha ha)

https://brexitcentral.com/mps-trying...tually-voting/
No bias there then with the web site??? with Gislea Stuart sticking her nose in who just happens to be chair of Vote Leave.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2019, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
No bias there then with the web site??? with Gislea Stuart sticking her nose in who just happens to be chair of Vote Leave.

I thought you were the guy with all the facts ? Where your facts now ?
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2019, 06:17 PM

Not with you there bready

Gisela Stuart

BrexitCentral Contributor

Gisela Stuart is Chair of Change Britain. She was Labour MP for Birmingham Edgbaston from 1997 to 2017 and was Chair of the Vote Leave campaign.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2019, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
Not with you there bready

Gisela Stuart

BrexitCentral Contributor

Gisela Stuart is Chair of Change Britain. She was Labour MP for Birmingham Edgbaston from 1997 to 2017 and was Chair of the Vote Leave campaign.

It's a pro Brexit web site.

Think about it
OldFogey
NW UK
OldFogey is male  OldFogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2019, 08:04 PM

The border will disappear soon anyway - Catholics in the North will outnumber Protestants in (I think) about 20 years or so. Irish unity is now definitely on the agenda.

The country should never have been divided, given that a majority of Irish people had in 1914 voted for Home Rule. The rogue state of "Northern Ireland" was set up to appease 1m "Loyalists" in the North who threatened violence if the democratic wishes of the Irish majority were implemented.

It's ironic that the "patriotic" Brexiteers have acted as a catalyst for the break-up of the "United Kingdom" - "Northern Ireland" soon to disappear and, of course, the Scots moving slowly but surely towards independence.

Keep pushing, Brexiteers! Keep pushing!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2019, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by OldFogey ->
The border will disappear soon anyway - Catholics in the North will outnumber Protestants in (I think) about 20 years or so. Irish unity is now definitely on the agenda.

The country should never have been divided, given that a majority of Irish people had in 1914 voted for Home Rule. The rogue state of "Northern Ireland" was set up to appease 1m "Loyalists" in the North who threatened violence if the democratic wishes of the Irish majority were implemented.

It's ironic that the "patriotic" Brexiteers have acted as a catalyst for the break-up of the "United Kingdom" - "Northern Ireland" soon to disappear and, of course, the Scots moving slowly but surely towards independence.

Keep pushing, Brexiteers! Keep pushing!

Bring it on !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dU8mGjrjJk
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2019, 07:44 PM

This came out yesterday and I believe EVERYONE be it leave or remain should sit down and listen to his opening FACTS ...

These FACTS after brexit is derailed are the FACTS that will rip this country apart for a generation of few , forget the brexit argument as that was had two years ago and has become a side show , something of secondary importance to democracy itself and mp’s whilst believing they are clever now , a little like your boss deciding he is right because ‘I’m the boss’ ... we’ll outside work your opinion doesn’t count pal and parliament is doing the same trick now taking back the very power they gave the electorate and I honestly believe they are playing with fire and having proven daily they are the poorest gene pool of politicians in decades then they had better start smelling the coffee !

Watch and listen

https://youtu.be/jsII1nqctmc
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2019, 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
This came out yesterday and I believe EVERYONE be it leave or remain should sit down and listen to his opening FACTS ...

These FACTS after brexit is derailed are the FACTS that will rip this country apart for a generation of few , forget the brexit argument as that was had two years ago and has become a side show , something of secondary importance to democracy itself and mp’s whilst believing they are clever now , a little like your boss deciding he is right because ‘I’m the boss’ ... we’ll outside work your opinion doesn’t count pal and parliament is doing the same trick now taking back the very power they gave the electorate and I honestly believe they are playing with fire and having proven daily they are the poorest gene pool of politicians in decades then they had better start smelling the coffee !

Watch and listen

https://youtu.be/jsII1nqctmc
You should have told that genius farage is in it. Would have saved the trouble of clicking and closing youtube.

Page 5 of 9 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top