Join for free
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 12:14 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Mups ->
And you can be quiet as well!
I would have been last if that Judster hadn't got up for a wee and sneaked back in here like the sneaky individual he is.
Au Contraire, I was catching up on a film I'd recorded earlier.

Yah boo sucks to you madam and all those wimmin who follow in your wake.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Au Contraire, I was catching up on a film I'd recorded earlier.

Yah boo sucks to you madam
and all those wimmin who follow in your wake.

What extraordinary expressions you come up with Judsy. Do You sit up in bed at night with your notebook, inventing them?

What a pity you men are not a little more inventive at thinking up ways to show your gratitude and devotion to us lovely ladies.

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
What extraordinary expressions you come up with Judsy. Do You sit up in bed at night with your notebook, inventing them?

What a pity you men are not a little more inventive at thinking up ways to show your gratitude and devotion to us lovely ladies.

No. It's because I'm well read and can construct words into coherent sentences.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
No. It's because I'm well read and can construct words into coherent sentences.

I sincerely hope you are not insinuating WE are in any way inferior Mr. Judd!

Our only problem is, you men seem to have hearing and comprehension problems, so we have to talk very slowly to enable you to grasp what we are telling you.

That is also why we try to keep to shorter words too - like scram, and 'oppit.

spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 10:23 PM

Mups my dear, go to bed sweetheart, leave the thinking to the guys, you know it makes sense.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 10:34 PM

I maybe on to a winner in the short term, just got to decide to dig in or not.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Mups my dear, go to bed sweetheart, leave the thinking to the guys, you know it makes sense.
Nothing involving male persons ever makes sense!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

19-10-2019, 10:55 PM

Oh, it does, Ladies just miss the point.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 11:34 PM

I see the guys are winning as usual. I can go to my bed happy and dream happy thoughts.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

19-10-2019, 11:46 PM

Rarely have I seen you men talk so much drivel in life. You have excelled yourselves tonight.

Dongle, don't forget to take your medication tonight, will you. We decided to up the dose slightly, so you might feel a bit drowsy tomorrow.

And Spitty, it is past your bedtime. I distinctly heard Mrs. S. was calling you a few minutes ago, so off you go now.

Now do toddle off you men, we want to lock up quickly before that other merchant from Yorkshire starts shuffling up the path.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top