Join for free
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2019, 10:21 PM

Re: Illegal Immigrants Crossing the Channel.

Of course, the problem persists for two reasons:
- the Frogs have no intention of trying to stop them;
- our own authorities have no intention of trying to stop them and actually make them welcome here with all sorts of handouts.

The easiest option is to introduce, belatedly, ID for everyone in this country.

Anyone here illegally would not be given anything: money, housing, food, healthcare, education... anything.

They would be obliged to work in the black market or participate in the criminal world.

When caught, they should be given two options: remain in prison camps, exactly like prisoners of war were obliged to do; or make their own way back to France, where they'd be better off.

It is simple: make the UK a very unattractive place, far less attractive than France. The problem would be solved overnight.

The Frogs are laughing at us... deservedly.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2019, 10:26 PM

Question 1

What is a person called who you do not know and
breaks into your home uninvited and helps themselves to what is yours?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2019, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Of course, the problem persists for two reasons:
- the Frogs have no intention of trying to stop them;
- our own authorities have no intention of trying to stop them and actually make them welcome here with all sorts of handouts.

The easiest option is to introduce, belatedly, ID for everyone in this country.

Anyone here illegally would not be given anything: money, housing, food, healthcare, education... anything.

They would be obliged to work in the black market or participate in the criminal world.

When caught, they should be given two options: remain in prison camps, exactly like prisoners of war were obliged to do; or make their own way back to France, where they'd be better off.

It is simple: make the UK a very unattractive place, far less attractive than France. The problem would be solved overnight.

The Frogs are laughing at us... deservedly.
Shame on you!

Using "Fr*gs" is racist in this context.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2019, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Shame on you!

Using "Fr*gs" is racist in this context.
You know what? I really don't care!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

09-09-2019, 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
You know what? I really don't care!
That means you must add "care-o-phobia" to your character defects!

Mine too.

I think the only phobia I don't have is hydrophobia!

I do wonder if such character defects such as racism and xenophobia can be taken to such extremes that some people are actually so racist and xenophobic that they perceive these things when they are not there but want them to be because they themselves are so race --- aware --- and have such a dislike of people from other lands that it frightens them?

Sorta like a perverted form of inverted snobbery maybe.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

09-09-2019, 10:09 AM

Mine too.

I do wonder if such character defects such as racism and xenophobia can be taken to such extremes that some people are actually so racist and xenophobic that they perceive these things when they are not there but want them to be because they themselves are so race --- aware --- and have such a dislike of people from other lands that it frightens them?

No. It's simpler than that.

I don't trust them.

Look at their past history. Now look at their efforts at present to harm this country: turning a blind eye to illegal immigrants on their way here; attempting to make us remain in their EU Empire.

My opinions are based on fact and not the xenophobia you are thinking of!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2019, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by weedeek ->
Nobody’s stopping intelligent conversations and debates on important issues such as immigration . However, when people resort to racist language to make a point, they have crossed a line, whichever side of the argument they are on, and deserve to be called out. If the type of comments that have been deleted are the best the posters can come up with, they have lost the argument.

On the contrary the word ‘racist’ is the easiest way to stifle debate on these issues .

Race is about race being a illegal immigrant is not about race it’s about being an illegal immigrant .
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2019, 11:01 AM

Mine too.

As an inverted snob Todgy, l resent being judged in the same
context as a racist??

Regards Donkeyman!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

09-09-2019, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
On the contrary the word ‘racist’ is the easiest way to stifle debate on these issues .

Race is about race being a illegal immigrant is not about race it’s about being an illegal immigrant .

The word 'racist' is one of many used by the PC Brigade in an attempt to push their beliefs on to the rest of us.

Most of us can manage quite easily to ignore their ramblings.

Unfortunately, the authorities have been completely taken in. Can they really be more naive than the average person?
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2019, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by Dodge ->
Donkeyman, remember what i said about people throwing 'phobias in your direction. Unless you conform to their way of thinking, expect more 'phobias heading your way.
I do have a couple of chips on my shoulder Dodge, but
Phobias, none! Phobia infers fear, and l am definitely NOT
scared!!But thanks for the warning!

Regards Donkeyman!

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top