Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2019, 07:21 PM

Labour Party Conference

What an utter shambles.

Where was Len McClusky when Thomas Cook went bust ? Ih yeah he was at the Labour Party Conference listening to Emily Thornberry betray 5 million of their own voters by saying Labour are a party of remain.

Oh dear
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2019, 09:49 PM

Re: Labour Party Conference

I had to laugh just seeing them up there, Old Corbster and the Hutt by his side. What a freak show they are.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2019, 11:18 PM

I see the electoral bribes are beginning, starting with a thirty-two hour working week while still maintaining current pay rates, plans to shut down private schools, more funding for NHS etc. This on top of nationalising the railways and water services. I can feel the country going bankrupt already. Now taking a Remain stance for the EU, no doubt to try and recover the potential lost votes to the lib-dems.

Vote in this set of arseholes at your peril.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2019, 04:42 AM

Free tuition is in the cards again.

Here comes another lie
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2019, 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Free tuition is in the cards again.

Here comes another lie
Well, they are going to shut down Eton & Harrow to help cover the costs!

swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2019, 09:28 AM

Hi

Stop complaining, it is the best recruiting campaign ever for the Tories.
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2019, 09:48 AM

Why do they have all these conferences. Do they think the british public are stupid? All parties make promises they know full well, and we know as well, they will not keep and forget they ever made them when they get into power.
As for the Labour conference, why doesn,t JC forget it and get back to his allotment and dig a hole as big as the one his party is digging for themselves right now.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2019, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I see the electoral bribes are beginning, starting with a thirty-two hour working week while still maintaining current pay rates, plans to shut down private schools, more funding for NHS etc. This on top of nationalising the railways and water services. I can feel the country going bankrupt already. Now taking a Remain stance for the EU, no doubt to try and recover the potential lost votes to the lib-dems.

Vote in this set of arseholes at your peril.
Plus £3.6 Billion towards electric cars and wind farms..... oh yes and bandwagons of course.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

24-09-2019, 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by big ben ->
Why do they have all these conferences. Do they think the british public are stupid? All parties make promises they know full well, and we know as well, they will not keep and forget they ever made them when they get into power.
As for the Labour conference, why doesn,t JC forget it and get back to his allotment and dig a hole as big as the one his party is digging for themselves right now.

Some of them are. There was a man on the news just now saying 'I would vote Labour, I have always voted Labour so I'm not going to change now.'
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2019, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Well, they are going to shut down Eton & Harrow to help cover the costs!

I do support private schools loosing their charitable status.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top