Join for free
Page 8 of 10 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 >
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 02:29 PM

Re: Trans people want to return to original gender

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
My dear, STATISTICALLY they are abnormal. Their choice of sexuality is outside of the definition of the Bell Normal Curve area that is defined normal.

Since they choose a form of sexuality outside of that which NORMAL people adopt (refer to Bell Normal Curve) they are also abnormal in that respect.

QED.

They are "normal"...they are human beings...I will never agree with you.in this area.regardless of the statistics,.so best to agree to disagree.

They are not "Freaks"!

"
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
They are "normal"...they are human beings...I will never agree with you...so best to agree to disagree.
That works fine for me. Thanks.
Katerina
United Kingdom
Katerina is female 

14-10-2019, 02:56 PM

Sorry I meant,transgender,.....I also pointed out that they are human..so they are no different to you or I,as a "human being".I didn't say you called them freaks...

No,I am not getting confused...

Well, I think you are - tell me, is a man different to a woman? Yes or no? Clearly it is 'yes'.

We are all human beings, yet we are all different - there is no escaping that truth - and denying it is a nonsense.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
My dear, STATISTICALLY they are abnormal. Their choice of sexuality is outside of the definition of the Bell Normal Curve area that is defined normal.

Since they choose a form of sexuality outside of that which NORMAL people adopt (refer to Bell Normal Curve) they are also abnormal in that respect.

QED.
Yes. They are certainly different from me, however others feel about them.

I agree, though. They should not be called 'abnormal'.
I think 'weirdo' is a better word.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by Katerina ->
Well, I think you are - tell me, is a man different to a woman? Yes or no? Clearly it is 'yes'.

We are all human beings, yet we are all different - there is no escaping that truth - and denying it is a nonsense.

A human being,is no different to another human being,we were made male and female,gender..a transgender doesn't know what they are,male or female...none the less they are human...should be treated equally,like everyone else,

They are not "Freaks"..no I know,you never said they were,but some on this thread have.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

14-10-2019, 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Yes. They are certainly different from me, however others feel about them.

I agree, though. They should not be called 'abnormal'.
I think 'weirdo' is a better word.
Why are they weird,JBR..
Katerina
United Kingdom
Katerina is female 

14-10-2019, 03:14 PM

A human being,is no different to another human being,we were made male and female,gender..a transgender doesn't know what they are,male or female...none the less they are human...should be treated equally,like everyone else,

They are not "Freaks"..no I know,you never said they were,but some on this thread have.
You are contradicting yourself - you say a human being is no different to another human being - but then say we were made male and female. Well, I don't know if you have looked recently but you and I are VERY different to men (thank goodness!)
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

14-10-2019, 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by Katerina ->
You are contradicting yourself - you say a human being is no different to another human being - but then say we were made male and female. Well, I don't know if you have looked recently but you and I are VERY different to men (thank goodness!)

Not in my opinion,Katerina ,...I am talking from a human perspective...we are all human...then we have a male female gender...

My point was,that we are human beings....not transgender,"Freaks"...again not your words,

Calling someone a freak,says more about the person calling them a freak,all in my opinion.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 03:20 PM

I have.
I'm not being old-fashioned, just using a bit of obvious sense.
Man + woman = baby. Life goes on.
Man + man = no baby. No difference to life.
Woman + woman = no baby. No difference to life.
LGBTQicis-man + Nonbinarymetrosexualbeing = freak.
Floydy + sexy girl = baby. Life goes on. No freak.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

14-10-2019, 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I have.
I'm not being old-fashioned, just using a bit of obvious sense.
Man + woman = baby. Life goes on.
Man + man = no baby. No difference to life.
Woman + woman = no baby. No difference to life.
LGBTQicis-man + Nonbinarymetrosexualbeing = freak.
Floydy + sexy girl = baby. Life goes on. No freak.

Which in my opinion says more about you than the transgender,when you refer to them as "freak" like an outcast in society..no doubt you would like to ship them all away,to a private island?..or even exterminate them?

Page 8 of 10 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top