Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2019, 04:12 PM

Re: The Dublin Murders

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Another question - who is the guy wandering about in the road carrying a tin of paint? Where on earth does he fit into the scheme of things?

I have no idea! He’s lucky not to get run over, he’s had a few near misses!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2019, 05:42 PM

Another question - who is the guy wandering about in the road carrying a tin of paint? Where on earth does he fit into the scheme of things?
So far, that is the only sign of anything supernatural... 'He rises, He rises'

No idea who he is though..... Banksy perhaps?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2019, 09:15 AM

Has anyone continued to watch this? If so - has it become any clearer?
MargaretF
Northamptonshire, UK
MargaretF is female  MargaretF has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2019, 11:36 AM

Has anyone continued to watch this? If so - has it become any clearer?
I'm still watching it Silver Tabby and I think I am beginning to see what is happening ... I think so at least

Some of it is quite odd - particularly a murdered young woman who is identical to the detective and whose name was Lexie, like that of the detective when she was undercover and like the detective's 'imaginary friend' or maybe a spooky presence from when her parents were killed in a car crash when she was a child ... clear as mud eh!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top