Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 11:53 AM

Re: Lib dems brexit policy !! Agree or not ??

At least I have the reassuring vision of whatever the outcome, the GE is imminent. Those Brexit thwarting cockroaches in the HOC will have to eventually leave their cosy London bubble and face the people, their Leave voting constituents, that they lied through their teeth to, in order to get elected, and to whom he or she then simply spat on in contempt, as they went against their will.

I look foward with relish, no, ABSOLUTE relish, at seeing each and every one of these cockroaches lose their seat for their treachery.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
At least I have the reassuring vision of whatever the outcome, the GE is imminent. Those Brexit thwarting cockroaches in the HOC will have to eventually leave their cosy London bubble and face the people, their Leave voting constituents, that they lied through their teeth to, in order to get elected, and to whom he or she then simply spat on in contempt, as they went against their will.

I look foward with relish, no, ABSOLUTE relish, at seeing each and every one of these cockroaches lose their seat for their treachery.
Hi

Shroppy, I have no objections at all to those MPs whose constituents voted Remain objecting to Leaving.

They are doing their job, supporting the people who voted for them.

My objections are to the know it all MPs who have decided they know better than the people who voted for them.

That is simply unacceptable, and yes, they are undemocratic and we should vote them out at the next Election.

I am a simple retired person, I expect my vote to be respected, I will not be overruled by any Political Elite.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Unless of course, the 2016 majority has become a minority.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top