Boris deal Boris to remain as PM 6 27.27%
No Deal Farage to be PM 6 27.27%
No Deal Farage as PM, Full on trade war with EU 0 0%
Total collapse of the EU 6 27.27%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Reality1
Scotland
Reality1 is male  Reality1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 10:08 PM

Re: Leaver outcomes

Wow. Most popular option is "total collapse of the EU"!

Actually that one was just a tongue in cheek throwaway add on.

Anyway this result would really please Russia and most of our enemies..
Or is it to please Donald Trump and therefore Russia? ….. Oh now I get it.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by Reality1 ->
Wow. Most popular option is "total collapse of the EU"!

Actually that one was just a tongue in cheek throwaway add on.

Anyway this result would really please Russia and most of our enemies..
Or is it to please Donald Trump and therefore Russia? ….. Oh now I get it.
Is the result in line with the 2016 split on the sexes?

One of the many lies to have gained credibility through repetition is that Britain “overwhelmingly” voted for Brexit in 2016. Less frequently do we hear that a majority of women voted to Remain, with 67 per cent of young women and 55 per cent between the ages of 35 and 54 voting to stay in the EU. The refrain “will of the people” turns out to be 'will of the men'," argues Labour*MP*Tulip Siddiq, in an opinion column.
"Britain has endured nine years of austerity since 2010 and women have been hit hardest, with only 20 per cent of the public spending cuts falling on men. Brexit will only make the situation worse.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Is the result in line with the 2016 split on the sexes?

One of the many lies to have gained credibility through repetition is that Britain “overwhelmingly” voted for Brexit in 2016. Less frequently do we hear that a majority of women voted to Remain, with 67 per cent of young women and 55 per cent between the ages of 35 and 54 voting to stay in the EU. The refrain “will of the people” turns out to be 'will of the men'," argues Labour*MP*Tulip Siddiq, in an opinion column.
"Britain has endured nine years of austerity since 2010 and women have been hit hardest, with only 20 per cent of the public spending cuts falling on men. Brexit will only make the situation worse.
Divide and Rule...

Classic tactic of Demagogues and Tyrants!!

No surprise the EU is now using that tactic through the mouthpiece of Solly The Despot

NB I was going to say 'Solly The Desperate' but autospell gave me 'Despot'........I liked that better!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
Divide and Rule...

Classic tactic of Demagogues and Tyrants!!

No surprise the EU is now using that tactic through the mouthpiece of Solly The Despot

NB I was going to say 'Solly The Desperate' but autospell gave me 'Despot'........I liked that better!
If only you had come up with that word yourself, but of course you had to have it fed to you.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 10:56 PM

If only you had come up with that word yourself, but of course you had to have it fed to you.
My spell checker knows me better thanI know myself..........Therefore it IS my word!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

19-10-2019, 11:09 PM

My spell checker knows me better thanI know myself..........Therefore it IS my word!
That's something I can believe. A machine that knows your character better than your brain. 1984 comes to mind.
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 11:18 PM

1984 came to mind a long time ago Solly.
Moscow
Scotland

19-10-2019, 11:18 PM

That's something I can believe. A machine that knows your character better than your brain. 1984 comes to mind.
Solly The Desperate suddenly fits!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

19-10-2019, 11:54 PM

Solly The Desperate suddenly fits!
Desperate? Why? I see a plan come together. I couldn't be more happy.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2019, 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
It's like walking into a room full of Alf Garnet tribute acts!
True, but it's what's to be expected of an over 50s forum, isn't it?

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top