Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 09:04 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday

Good morning all a bright start to the day here...

It’s our son and daughter’s birthdays today, how the years fly by! Will be visiting this afternoon. Another birthday next Tuesday when our grandson will be 17.

Enjoy your day everyone
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 09:34 AM

Good morning everybody.
It's wet & miserable here today. I have no plans at all - might clear the cupboards out.

Have a good day all.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 10:04 AM

Good Morning from Foxy's world.....

No weather yet so it's off to Tesco for all the 'fresh stuff' and then it's off to Bridlington with daughter and SiL with lunch at the Eastfield Garden Centre just outside.....They always put on a good spread....
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 10:13 AM

Pretty cool here at 8C but no rain at the moment. We'll stroll with little Ozzie. But we do, whatever the weather.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 04:45 PM

Good day (too late for morning ..almost too late to be afternoon )

An early start this morning to make sure Mrs mart had everything ready to go out with her friend. Got her and the chair into the friend's car and off they went to the Bead Show (jewellery making) being held at Sandown Park, Surrey.

I gave my brother a lift to keep a doctor's appointment, gone back to his house afterwards and helped sort his fish pond out.

Went back home, had lunch and then vacuumed the floors. An hour watching TV before Mrs mart and friend returned. Fulfilled my usual roll as tea-boy for them.

A fairly quiet day other than that.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top