Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 03:04 PM

Re: Have you ever invited someone?

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I don’t think old Valerie in Sidmouth (whoever she is?) will be too pleased to read that!

The ‘V’ l was referring to, is blonde, glamorous, very intelligent and went to a private girl’s school.
Not ‘old’ in any way!
In that case, I will definitely be paying her a visit.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I wouldn't mention this forum, it could rezult in revenge windchime buying!
Oooh.... Nasty!
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 06:51 PM

None of my family are interested in technology, let alone a forum. All they are interested in is gardening.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 07:21 PM

I think having someone I know personally using the same site would feel like having someone reading my diary
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I think having someone I know personally using the same site would feel like having someone reading my diary

I tend to agree with that, Meg.

I don't think I'd feel free to be myself any more, either.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 09:02 PM

Have you ever invited someone?
You must be joking Rhain! It’s bad enough listening to them moaning in the pub without having to put up with them here as well , every forum has it’s quota of miserable sods and bullies but you can just skip past them here with the safe knowledge that you didn’t invite them. I’d never be forgiven if one of my "buddies" settled here.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
You must be joking Rhain! It’s bad enough listening to them moaning in the pub without having to put up with them here as well , every forum has it’s quota of miserable sods and bullies but you can just skip past them here with the safe knowledge that you didn’t invite them. I’d never be forgiven if one of my "buddies" settled here.
Ha Jem!
I know that feeling!!

I don't "do" normal when it comes to friends!!
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2019, 01:23 AM

Yes I’ve invited someone here from another site.
She’s fun but is from the US so doesn’t always get you people.
That’s about it.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2019, 01:25 AM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Haha. That’s funny. Luckily my friend is fun, exciting and intelligent so I’m never embarrassed by here.
She’ might be of me though
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2019, 08:38 AM

Everyone I know, in the flesh, ahem, as it were, has got a life.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top