Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 03:10 PM

Boris now Has to Send A Letter.

We are now hearing that Boris must send a letter asking for an extension.

Does that mean that he can write 2000 letters with only one of them asking for a delay?

May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 03:14 PM

Re: Boris now Has to Send A Letter.

I hear He's gone out looking for an appropriate ditch to die in
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 03:42 PM

Moggs up to no good! There's some dodgy mischief going on.
Bercow's not a happy bunny, he's very suspicious of goings on.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 03:47 PM

Again, it seems EU are to decide. PM's Brexit deal in the hands of the EU.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 03:47 PM

Ive just been reading that according to ITV News, Boris has said there will be no extension, he will not be asking for a delay and that we are leaving on 31st October 19 as promised. Wish I was a fly on the wall at Nbr 10. I would love to know how he plans to do that?
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 03:51 PM

He seems to be intending to break the law to ensure he and his cronies will be lauded as the ones who achieved Brexit against all the odds (and reason) and be voted in again at the next election.

Lord help us!
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Moggs up to no good! There's some dodgy mischief going on.
Bercow's not a happy bunny, he's very suspicious of goings on.
Good! nice to know Bercow is getting a taste of his own medicine with ''dodgy mischief'' seeing as he is a connoisseur himself, poisonous little dwarf.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Ive just been reading that according to ITV News, Boris has said there will be no extension, he will not be asking for a delay and that we are leaving on 31st October 19 as promised. Wish I was a fly on the wall at Nbr 10. I would love to know how he plans to do that?
I think that Boris is very confident that, at least, one of the EU countries will toss in a veto.

Doesn't look like Ireland, but you could guess at others.

Also IDS just said, on TV, that the EU may well say "Sorry - No Extension"

That would sort it.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire

19-10-2019, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
He seems to be intending to break the law to ensure he and his cronies will be lauded as the ones who achieved Brexit against all the odds (and reason) and be voted in again at the next election.

Lord help us!
I don't think so TessA. He said that he would abide by the law, so he would not then break the law. No, I think he has something up his sleeve that supersedes the ruling of the court, whilst still complying with the ruling.

Only wish I knew what it was.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

19-10-2019, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Good! nice to know Bercow is getting a taste of his own medicine with ''dodgy mischief'' seeing as he is a connoisseur himself, poisonous little dwarf.
I'm still watching, he is very good at his job, he will make sure everything is done in an orderly manner.
He won't let the weasels get away with their shenanigans. He is assuring well meaning MPs that Mogg will be brought to account for not doing his expected duty and has walked out leaving MPs confused as to what is expected of them on Monday!

Boris and Mogg have behaved disgracefully today.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top