Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2016, 10:41 PM

Re: Gang of migrant men attack pensioners ‘who stood up for woman they were harassing'

You're so right clumsy
I find it unbelievable that they flee danger and come to a better country free from war, where they're safe.
And the local citizens begin to feel unsafe because of increased crime and harassment.

And yet ... spring approaches where doubtless the tidal wave will gain fresh impetus. I think the estimate of 1 million more in 2016 will be exceeded.
Our governments haven't got a clue what to do.
Even now 80,000 to 100,000 Syrians are fleeing Aleppo and crossing the border into Turkey, some doubtless already wondering where to purchase life jackets.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2016, 10:43 PM

Re: Gang of migrant men attack pensioners ‘who stood up for woman they were harassing'

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Both the German government and our own have two choices:

1. Ignore the army of do-gooders and their 'human rights' bleating and get rid of the infestation.

2. Accept that race riots will follow.
I hate to say it but I expect number 2 will happen .. because number 1 will never be considered, never mind implemented.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2016, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I hate to say it but I expect number 2 will happen .. because number 1 will never be considered, never mind implemented.
You're right, I'm sure.
I just cannot understand why the governments of the EU, and their masters in Brussels, continue to refuse to do anything to stop this.
I can only assume that there is something in it for them.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2016, 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
You're right, I'm sure.
I just cannot understand why the governments of the EU, and their masters in Brussels, continue to refuse to do anything to stop this.
I can only assume that there is something in it for them.
I wonder if it's because they are rarely faced with the reality of having to meet gangs of aggressive migrants from a brutal culture on the streets .
If these were wild animals attacking innocent people they would be shot.
But it seems ok to let loose a dangerous bunch of higher animals on people who simply have no defence against them .
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2016, 02:21 PM

Hi

Well we have all got it wrong according to the Swedish PM.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/01/20/migra...wedish-pm.html

The video is the thing to watch
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2016, 02:36 PM

He really is way out of touch with the real world, he obviously lives in fantasy land.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top