Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2010, 08:36 AM

Is it True?

A good marriage is like a casserole, only those responsible for it really know what goes in it.

Little Girl to mother, "Why do women always changed their mind ".
"What do you mean?" responded her mother. "Well, she went down the aisle with one man, and came back with another."

Adolescence is a period of rapid changes. Between the ages of 12 and 17, for example, a parent ages as much as 20 years.

Count your age with friends but not with years.

Give her two red roses, each with a note. The first note says "For the woman I love" and the second, "For my best friend."

The only weapon that becomes sharper with constant use is the tongue.
Ask any Mother-in-Law.
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2010, 09:09 AM

Re: Is it True?

I don't relate to much of that apart from:-

Adolescence is a period of rapid changes. Between the ages of 12 and 17, for example, a parent ages as much as 20 years.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2010, 09:31 AM

Good ones, AB I liked them and some are true!!

Thanks for sharing
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2010, 11:32 AM

My mother in law never liked me-cow.

But as I sit here just over 24 hours before Jenny`s funeral-I would so love to cook her a meal.

Hot and sexy when we met,then spicy but with more attention to subtle flavours-and we never got to share a last supper as she was on a PEG for almost the last year of her life.

RIP my darling
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2010, 01:32 PM

Another good selection of statements AB

The only one I would disagree with is the last one ...... my Son-in-Law and I are the best of friends!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2010, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by Old git ->

But as I sit here just over 24 hours before Jenny`s funeral-I would so love to cook her a meal.

Hot and sexy when we met,then spicy but with more attention to subtle flavours-and we never got to share a last supper as she was on a PEG for almost the last year of her life.

RIP my darling
Will be thinking of you tomorrow OG, take care .... *hugs*
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2010, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Another good selection of statements AB

The only one I would disagree with is the last one ...... my Son-in-Law and I are the best of friends!
I get on very well with my sons-in-law too. I couldn't stand either of my in-laws, their funerals were more of a celebration they were no longer around to plague us than a wake!
telmar
yorkshire uk
telmar is female  telmar has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2010, 05:39 PM

RIP my darling

My thoughts will be with you tomorrow. May you find the strength to cope with the day - Maggiexx
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2010, 06:45 PM

RIP my darling
I will also be thinking of you on such a sad day
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2010, 06:54 PM

I will be thinking of you too OG, xx

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top