Join for free
Page 16 of 17 « First < 6 14 15 16 17 >
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2021, 09:09 AM

Re: Trump has gone

Originally Posted by Bread ->

Do you think its acceptable for an old man to sniff young girls hair, running his hands through it and blowing on them ? Is this something you like to do too ?
What an appalling thing to say.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2021, 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by bruce ->
what an appalling thing to say.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2021, 10:55 AM

**** Personal insults have been removed.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2021, 11:06 AM

I agree about Biden inappropriate behaviour, but, he hasn’t committed any perverted acts on children, so, we can sometimes let our minds run away with us, accusing him, which really isn’t right is it,?

He is innocent until proven guilty, regardless of how we view his body language ,regarding those young girls....he has done nothing wrong.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2021, 12:04 PM

Do you think he should be allowed to keep on doing it then Pauline ?
If you mean, what we deem as inappropriate body language, then yes, he has done nothing wrong, on saying that, I personally wouldn’t allow him near any of my grandchildren, but there is no chance of that happening ever.

It is up to those parents of those children, if they allow their children near him, we all see his touching different, doesn’t make him a pervert does it?
Annette
Germany
Annette is female  Annette has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2021, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
What is that nonsense ? Pervert ? Where -in -the-world are you getting such crazy ideas ?
Where is this hatred coming from ? Do you honestly believe that a child abuser could ever be elected POTUS ?
Well, Bakerman, they already did, four years ago. trump came very close to be a child abuser when he trampled into dressingrooms of teens participating some pageant.

"During the interview with Stern, Trump boasted that perks of being owner of beauty pageants included going into the dressing rooms.

“I’ll go backstage before a show, and everyone’s getting dressed and ready and everything else. And you know, no men are anywhere,” he told the shock jock.

“I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant. And, therefore, I’m inspecting it. I’m inspecting it. I want to make sure everything is good.”

Trump went on, as if he was in the dressing room, “'Is everyone okay?' You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. And you see these incredible looking women.

And so I sort of get away with things like that.”

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ere-half-naked

So far I havent heared president Biden say he could ´grab them by the pussy´ or that he couls shoot someone and get away with it.

Guess it is hard to get used to a decent president again...
Annette
Germany
Annette is female  Annette has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2021, 03:32 PM

Steel dumping for one, lying about the Covid-19 virus is another.
Ah...I see.
And your idol told the truth about Covid from the start, yes?

The simple flu, that would be over march last year, or maybe may, or when it would be warmer.

It should never be shrugged off when a president flies to his luxury Florida golf club to hit the links after single-handedly upending months of painful negotiations for COVID-19 relief. This holiday season is now a time of fear and desperation for millions who are facing hunger, eviction and the end of unemployment benefits.

It should never be shrugged off when the leader of a great nation abandons his people in a pandemic, leaving them to disease and death and turning his brilliant, wealthy country into a global role model for failure.

From testing, contact tracing and identifying mutations of the coronavirus, to shortages of personal protective equipment and inadequate, belated and sometimes nonexistent economic aid, the U.S. response has been a rolling tragedy of mistakes, inaction, confusion, false starts, false information, propaganda, lies and disrespect for science."

Thats your ex-presidents work.
He really didnt need China or whatever country to destroy the country, he has done it all by himself.
Annette
Germany

26-01-2021, 04:16 PM

By the way...since we are on the pervert-theme:

What would one say if a father said about his daughter:

“Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?”
Ivanka was just 16 years old at the time...

“I don’t think Ivanka would pose nude. She does have a very nice figure. If Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

trump said: “My daughter is beautiful”
Interviewer asked, “Your daughter … A piece of ass.”
Trump didn’t hesitate to agree, simply responding, “Yeah.”

Asked about his daughter’s breasts, he responded that she didn’t get implants.
Trump even added, “She’s actually always been very voluptuous. She’s tall, she’s almost six feet tall and she’s been, she’s an amazing beauty.”
No father should ever use this word to describe their daughter.

Ivanka was just 15 years old in a photo, making the cringey lap-sitting and face-caressing that much more uncomfortable.
One of many where she sits on his lap, or he holds her hips.

While delivering a speech in North Dakota on tax reform in 2017, Trump shared a conversation he’d had earlier with Ivanka. “Ivanka wanted to make the trip. She said, ‘Dad, can I go with you?’ She said actually, ‘Daddy, can I go with you?’ I like that, right?” Trump recalled.

Sure, children can call their father “daddy” without it being scandalous. However, when you’re a woman in your mid-30s and you consider all the controversial moments Ivanka has had with her father, the term “daddy” becomes pretty cringe-worthy.

“You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall; she’s got the best body.”

“Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father …”

Trump declared how much he loved kissing Ivanka. After Dr. Oz commented on how lovely it was to see a father kiss his daughter, Trump commented that he kissed Ivanka, “with every chance he gets.”

Ivanka was just 13 years old, her father asked, “Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?”

An Apprentice crew member recalled that Trump made a disturbing comment about a camerawoman’s behind and compared her beauty to that of Ivanka’s.

If he would be so disgusting about both his daughters one could say he is just a bit naughty. But he seems not to have an eye for Tiffany...lucky girl she is

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...d-us-out.html/

And knowing this, supported by pictures, some of his followers still make a problem that president Biden once sniffed the scent of the hair of a young lady, not related to him...

What was the word again? Hypocrisy, I believe...
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2021, 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by Annette ->
Ah...I see.
And your idol told the truth about Covid from the start, yes?

The simple flu, that would be over march last year, or maybe may, or when it would be warmer.

It should never be shrugged off when a president flies to his luxury Florida golf club to hit the links after single-handedly upending months of painful negotiations for COVID-19 relief. This holiday season is now a time of fear and desperation for millions who are facing hunger, eviction and the end of unemployment benefits.

It should never be shrugged off when the leader of a great nation abandons his people in a pandemic, leaving them to disease and death and turning his brilliant, wealthy country into a global role model for failure.

From testing, contact tracing and identifying mutations of the coronavirus, to shortages of personal protective equipment and inadequate, belated and sometimes nonexistent economic aid, the U.S. response has been a rolling tragedy of mistakes, inaction, confusion, false starts, false information, propaganda, lies and disrespect for science."

Thats your ex-presidents work.
He really didnt need China or whatever country to destroy the country, he has done it all by himself.
You might want to remind yourself of Trumps record on employment, the Economy, the markets, the Middle East, peace and keeping rogue nations under control. Then look at the disaster that Biden and Obamas left behind for him

If you hadn't noticed, your man Biden is implementing Trumps Covid plan vis a vis. Turns out Biden didn't have one after all... another big lie from creepy Joe.

And there you are getting all outraged about what Trump said, but what Biden does, touching young girls and clinging on to women, refusing to put his arms down even under protests is perfectly OK to you.

Hmm...

You better hope Trump gets convicted.... if he walks away I don't think you will be able to contain yourself.
Annette
Germany

26-01-2021, 04:23 PM

You better hope Trump gets convicted.... if he walks away I don't think you will be able to contain yourself.
Well, I do.
And I expect it too, from a country always first to point a finger to other countries where elections are not recognised and old leaders even try a coup to cling to power.

Page 16 of 17 « First < 6 14 15 16 17 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top