Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Ripple
Ripple is female  Ripple has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2021, 09:53 AM

Re: Good morning Monday

Good morning all , I’ve been out with dog across the fields, the bird song is at its best this time of year ..a joy .
A paddock to mow later .
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2021, 10:17 AM

Good morning all cloudy with showers today.

Another one to join the couldn’t sleep brigade a painful leg is keeping me awake every night.

Light tasks should keep me occupied.

Enjoy your day folks
PinkCupCake
New Member!
Hertfordshire
PinkCupCake is female 

12-04-2021, 10:41 AM

Finally got my washing pole up yesterday (hole isn’t round anymore, but I rammed it in!), but not sure if the weather will be kind to my washing today. Happy Monday.
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2021, 12:46 PM

Well I'm late to the party, so it's good afternoon from me

The day started off promising, so I put some washing on. Then the sky darkened, I checked the forecast and yes, it had changed to rain, grrr. Ah well, it'll have to dry indoors on the clothes horse.

Mr B has just taken my car to get some new tyres. I had an advisory about them in my January 2020 MOT, but since I did hardly any mileage all of last year, it was still only an advisory this year too! But the time has come, finally.

Will get on with some sewing this afternoon, and later will be popping round to my daughter's, when the car's back.

Have a good day everyone. Well, afternoon and evening anyway!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top