Join for free
Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 01:24 PM

Re: Do You Have A Television In Your Kitchen?

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Tiffany, Any pics of you in the leaning mode? Doesn’t it crick your neck?
Hang on will go take a pic, I maybe some time though, with this slow PC.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 01:28 PM

Floydy, l’d imagine you would prefer to listen to music rather than be stuck in front of a television screen?
It's strange really, Art but I don't even listen to music that much at home these days. I seem to spend more time in my car driving to work!
I watch TV but it's mostly at the weekends when I get stuck into a box set
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Hang on will go take a pic, I maybe some time though, with this slow PC.
I leaned on the work top pushing my Son, who was getting his own lunch, out of the way. He did make me a coffee though.

Removed it, as I didn't notice the envelope was in the pic, thanks for saying, Artie.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I leaned on the work top pushing my Son, who was getting his own lunch, out of the way. He did make me a coffee though.
Thanks for going to all the trouble for me, Tiffany but you didn’t have to really take a pic for me!

Could you edit out the address on the envelope in the pic? (For security reasons)
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 01:40 PM

Hi Art,

My Kitchen one is a Toshiba, its only a small screen and it is a digital one, but its not on the wall, I have it free standing on top of my Tumble Dryer.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 01:41 PM

I have a small, wall mounted television in my kitchen and it’s not even digital. I have to play it through my Sky box from another room. I can also watch recordings on it.

I sometimes, have it on when l’m preparing food but never whilst l’m eating. I am totally against eating a meal when the television is on.

Reading this back, I sound a bit sad having a television in the kitchen!
So, are you as sad as me and have a television in your kitchen?
Not sad at all, my daughters kitchen is the centre of the home, they eat there, they do homework there, she irons clothes in there and there is a tv in the corner...I don’t have one but I do take my iPad in there if I am doing a recipe and I need to follow a YouTube recipe, fried eggs are really difficult without expert guidance..
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Not sad at all, my daughters kitchen is the centre of the home, they eat there, they do homework there, she irons clothes in there and there is a tv in the corner...I don’t have one but I do take my iPad in there if I am doing a recipe and I need to follow a YouTube recipe, fried eggs are really difficult without expert guidance..
Rehab, Ha! Didn’t Delia Smith write a simple cookery book which included, how to boil an egg?!

Your daughter and family sound a very happy and close family.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 01:48 PM

I don't have a TV in my kitchen , I prefer to listen to the radio when I am cooking.
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 01:49 PM

I've got a telly in my kitchen, the room, and the telly, are both quite big.

Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 01:51 PM

Rehab, Ha! Didn’t Delia Smith write a simple cookery book which included, how to boil an egg?!

Your daughter and family sound a very happy and close family.
I’ve cracked the boiled egg (sorry) recipe
It’s an amazingly happy family, lots of laughter and fun in the home. She has turned out, one daughter who is a teacher, one daughter who starts training as a paramedic this year, and a son who seems to have a great skill in maths, and she still takes time to help us out with the housework. I am really proud of them all.
They fill my soul with happiness.

Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top