Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2013, 09:30 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Everyone.

Morning Everyone Lovely morning so far outside. Good walking day.

Lovely photo Alan.

Enjoy a good day all
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2013, 09:35 AM

Morning everyone
Cold misty and totally uck here today, we are forecast some snow, but definately a lot of rain later.
Lovely
Enjoy your day whatever the weather
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2013, 09:48 AM

God morning ~ it's damp here today and I have a small Tesco's delivery coming this afternoon. Cat litter. Sadly, the one I usually get (Tesco's own ~ the cheapest) is not available and our silly little Tesco's in the high street never has it.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2013, 10:36 AM

Good morning everyone. I get my toms from a neighbour who grows them every year and gives me one of two of them to grow larger. Easy way out
I cant buy the cheaper Tescos own Rachel as one of my cats tends to want to have a nibble of it. She is a little stupid sometimes. I get the 30 ltr bag of white Cat Litter from the Pet shop. Costs just under £10 and lasts me just over 3 weeks for three cats. Well its not too warm today but better than what is coming tomorrow, very windy and rain. Mind you even better than what they are getting in the USA. Colorado was baking in 20 degrees the other day and the weather front that has come today is making it -3degrees. That is a big drop. Seemingly the cold depression they have goes from the east to the west coast its that big. Weather, Weather, never spoken about it as much as I have the last few years. Its gone mad all over the World by the looks of it. Have a nice day everyone whatever the weather is like
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2013, 11:45 AM

Good morning all.
Dull, raining and 6C today.
Went to the cakeshop with the grandchildren - stood for ages choosing, looking in the window.
Have a good day everyone.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2013, 12:21 PM

Good morning everyone dull, drizzly and cold today....

Shopping and chores done for the day and I'm off to my daughter's this afternoon to sit with my granddaughter who isn't very well while her mum keeps an appointment.

Enjoy your day folks!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2013, 12:32 PM

Good afternoon all, cloudy and cold here today, not a sign of the Sun coming out, hat or no hat on. I'll be popping in and out of the shed doing bits of work later but first I must visit my old mates in the local at lunchtime.
Enjoy the day folks.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top