Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2013, 05:07 AM

Happy Wednesday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG] A view of the coast on the Isle of Man. I did another 1/2 hour's digging yesterday. One more session and it will be ready for the off !
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2013, 05:30 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Good Morning.
I'm awake too early, got a fit of the coughs
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2013, 07:25 AM

Good Morning, all is good here, we are lucky.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2013, 07:34 AM

Good morning everyone. No frost overnight for a change so like Alan I'm going in the garden to get some beds ready for planting, and Mrs.P. is making a blueberry and apple cake for our visitors this afternoon.

Have a good day folks.

Barry
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2013, 08:18 AM

Morning all..... late up today as I slept to well... only just got back from the dogs walk and now having my first coffee. No sign of the builders again !!!!
Going to do alot of mowing today... as the grass as dried out and the sun is shining then I shall have a nice long walk with dogs up to th the forrest and see if spring is spring up there.....
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2013, 08:44 AM

Good morning. A very dull start here but not too cold.
Like Alan and Barry we are gardening today .. will get the beans sown and hoe the borders. I noticed a lot of plants showing new shoots the other day and the birds appear to be finished with old seed heads so we should have a tidy garden in a couple of days.
The cake sounds nice Barry.
fitou143
Essex
fitou143 is male  fitou143 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2013, 08:52 AM

Good morning Alan and all hope you all have a good day a cup of coffee then off to work......
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2013, 08:53 AM

Good morning everyone, what a lovely picture. None too bright out there this morning but hopefully it will brighten as the day goes on. Good luck with your gardening folks. Have a good day.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2013, 09:05 AM

Morning Alan and All A wee bit dull this morning and hope it clears up. Yesterday was beautiful up here

Lovely photo Alan - I remember walking along a road in IOM with my late brother, when we were on holiday there once, and we walked for miles and it became so dark, couldn't see a thing but heard the waves at the bottom of the cliff, head (rather than saw) a "lorry" pass us as many times and I kept asking my brother if no buses passed by! We came to a road going up to the right where it was lighter - due to lights on it - and the sound of the motor came up again - this time we saw it - it was the bus! Never been so glad to see a bus in all my life! Had we walk on a bit and down the side of what looked like cliffs, there were lights - think it may have been a hotel down there!

Hope everyone enjoy today.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2013, 09:24 AM

Good morning everyone. Feels a little warmer as that Siberian wind has dropped. Going to be 12 degrees on Sunday. Sounds like Spring might be here. Going for a bus ride to Derby today. Makes a change and also its not that horrible cold wind today so can walk around the shops without freezing to death. Brandkins, your story of being lost in the dark on the
I of M reminds me of a similar situation when I was lost on Sark, in the CI.
They didnt have lights on the outside roads in those days and I had walked to a pub with friends but was coming home alone. I was really frightened not knowing if I was walking on the correct road back to the main street. Luckily I saw a dog who knew my sister who lived on Sark and said go find Mary. He took me back to the main street,
That was a relief
Have a nice day all.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top