Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2013, 09:37 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Morning everyone

Cold and misty here again today. Forecast for rain.

At work again today but off for the next two so looking forward to that and hopefully can get out for a couple of long walks to clear the cobwebs.

Enjoy your day what ever you have planned.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2013, 09:57 AM

What a clever dog Sandra !
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2013, 10:14 AM

Good morning fellow members cold and grey again here.
I had hoped to get a bit more spring cleaning done but not feeling great so I am going to do a few small jobs instead.

Enjoy your day everyone
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2013, 10:30 AM

Morning all. I'm back home now, back and stomach hurts but that is to be expected, i'm Stone free now.

Cloudy day here in Essex.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2013, 10:41 AM

Morning all ~ stone free sounds good

We have weak sun today and I don't have the heating on !

Coughed a lot during the night. This cold's not giving up without a fight but my hearing (deaf in left ear since 14th March) is very much better.

Never been to the IOM
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2013, 10:45 AM

Good morning one and all - a nice day here but the sunshine is hazy and the wind hasn't died down enough yet. Will be spending most of the day out with the dogs today - they're in need of a good swim methinks.

Hope your cough has improved Valice.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2013, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->

Never been to the IOM
It's worth a visit Rachel if you like scenery (and keep it short so you don't get bored as sightseeing is all there is to do really unless there's something good on at the Gaiety Theatre) - I've seen a fair bit in several places but none compares to the coastline on the Island. Choose summer months though as it can get very boggy. Several natural pools that are safe to swim in as well so a real 'back to nature' break can be had!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2013, 12:56 PM

Hello everyone sunny and a quite pleasant 9ºC after all the cold weather we've had lately...

We haven't needed to put the heating on today and I've been able to open a few windows for a change.
Washing is already almost dry on the line so it looks like ironing for me this afternoon.

Susie, pleased to hear your op went went and you are back home again. Take things easy for a while, I hope you'll be back to normal again very soon.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2013, 02:01 PM

A lovely warm sunny day here today. We went into our small local town, picked up prescription from the clinic, went round the market then went to more than a few ferriteriers to try and get a small metal plug thing that fits in the overflow of a washbasin. We eventually got one in a little old Spanish shop, a bit like Arkwrights, the man had to search through a few dusty boxes but he found one, cost 1 euro and we got some sweets thrown in as well. Many of the shops and businesses here keep baskets of sweets on the counters for customers to help themselves, I think it's really nice. Back home Mr Clumsy off to sunbathe by the pool, me to get some jobs done.

I'm glad you have your op over and done with Susie and hope you are feeling better very soon.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2013, 02:12 PM

Good afternoon all, dull and miserable looking day here, but it's not as cold as it was. Nice to see you all in good form, lets hope the good weather comes around soon to these isles and we can all get a bit of badly needed sunshine. Nothing planned for today, just take things as they come.
Take good care of yourselves Folks.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top