Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2013, 05:31 AM

Happy Thursday Folk

[IMG]
[/IMG] The bridge over the river Neckar at Tubingen in Germany. I finished my preparation of the veggie garden yesterday now I've got to turn my attention to the front and back lawns.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2013, 07:34 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Folk

Good morning Alan and all to come in yet. Lovely Summer photo Alan. You can tell its Germany.
Well its warmer today and although its only about 10 or 11 degrees feels like Summer to me after the cold weather we have had over the last couple of months. Did put my garden table and umberella out yesterday and gave it a wash. I havent been brave enough to put the chairs out at the moment I dont want to go that crazy.
Take care all and have a nice day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2013, 07:57 AM

Morning folks, no frost here again but hardly balmy yet...

Off to the nursery this morning to pick up some strawberry plants and a couple of planters for them. Chicken korma for lunch and then out with the dogs for an hour. Hope the rain holds off although the garden seems very dry at the moment..

Here's Alfie trying to relax this morning....life can be tough..

Enjoy your day folks..

Barry
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2013, 08:06 AM

Good Morning all. bit of a dull start, and seems we are forecast for a damp few days.

Not feeling very bright myself yet, hope i'll buck up.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2013, 08:10 AM

Good Morning Alan and All Dull and dreich start to the morning so far, rain is supposed to be here until after the weekend - that's our Scottish summer weather starting, no doubt!

Lovely photo Alan. Looks a brilliant place.

Aw Barry that's a great photo of Alfie - he is a wee beauty! Looks like he is saying a wee prayer - "don't disturb me, please". Cuddles to him from me and doggy ones from Loki xx

Thanks for sharing the photos boys!

Hope you all enjoy a good day
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2013, 08:18 AM

Good Morning all, what lovely pictures of the German bridge, don't they know how to do things and of little Alfie, very sweet. Have a good day all. God bless.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2013, 08:42 AM

Morning all. I sleep like that Barry!!

It's been raining all night and still raining now, but warmer.
fitou143
Essex
fitou143 is male  fitou143 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2013, 08:50 AM

Good morning Alan and all just having my coffee then doing some shopping today bit dismal and wet out today.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2013, 09:06 AM

Good morning all dull, damp and cool here....

Off to do some shopping shortly then back to the chores.

Lovely pics today, lads

Enjoy your day everyone!
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2013, 10:13 AM

Good morning all.
Dull and damp here - the temperature on the desktop says 6C with 'sprinkles' (sprinkles of what?)
Was going to be gardening today but not yet, methinks I might spend a couple of hours in the greenhouse clearing the lower shelves for seed trays.
I don't feel like doing housework, too full - hubby did an egg, bacon and tomato breakfast
Have a good one.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top