Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2013, 09:26 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Good morning fellow members we had an hour of spring earlier with a sunny sky now gone .

I am babysitting later and have had an emergency message from DIL for more gingerbread men so will be busy baking bread and biscuits this morning.

Enjoy your day everyone
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2013, 10:50 AM

Good morning all.
Was a bright blue sky here too earlier Meg - it is now quite grey Two of my grandchildren like making gingerbread men .. they insist on giving them waistcoats with buttons of silver balls!
Lovely to see you and Dageus, Roxy - hope you are both well
Hubby is making bread, the house smells delicious
Oooh, the sun is breaking through, I might be gardening today
Enjoy your day everyone.
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2013, 11:43 AM

Good morning all. Lovely sunny day, at the moment. I don't think its going to last.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2013, 11:53 AM

Lovely pictures as always. Blue sky, bright sun and warm here. I was going to swap around the clothes in the wardrobes from winter wear to summer wear but changed my mind, I'm sure if I do it will turn chilly again, so I'll wait a week or so just to be sure. Have a pleasant day everyone.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2013, 12:04 PM

Good morning all, well the weather is back to normal today, wet and miserable again, it's trying it's best to get me down, what ever happened to our spring? by the time summer arrives it'll be winter again, I know that doesn't make sense but neither does this weather and if you can't beat it join it.
Take care folks.

This is the plaque on the wall Alan, I wasn't able to type the small number "2's", maybe it'll make more sense to you now.
That reminds me, our local dentist entered a competition to find the best dentist in the country, the winner was to receive a gold cup, he didn't get the cup, he got the plaque.
Sorry, sometimes I can't help myself.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2013, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
This is the plaque on the wall Alan, I wasn't able to type the small number "2's", maybe it'll make more sense to you now.
That reminds me, our local dentist entered a competition to find the best dentist in the country, the winner was to receive a gold cup, he didn't get the cup, he got the plaque.
Hi Jem, that made me laugh.

Can some one tell me what "Quaternion multiplication" is

'morning to you Alan and all who visit this thread
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2013, 02:31 PM

i squared I do understand as i is the symbol mathematicians use for the square root of minus1...............an extension of the normal number system (A- level maths stuff). As for quaternions, I don't know that bit. Mathematics is a large body of knowledge and nobody would have come across all of it.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2013, 03:11 PM

Afternoon all. Went to Romford to see my Mum take her out shopping, the sun was shining and fairly warm, now dull and grey but still warm.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2013, 03:26 PM

iČ = jČ = kČ = ijk = -1
No idea what it means I hated advanced maths at school and would ask to be excused, so I could help make costumes for the Shakesperian plays that were put on twice a year
Loved the dentist joke Jimmy - sent it to my eldest grandchildren
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2013, 07:06 PM

Morning all..... ok I know its not morning but have just come in to eat my breakfast if that counts .... famished !!! went out at some time this mornig and just got back... been a long day in the sun working hard .... Im sun burnt ... first of the year ....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top