Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2013, 09:20 AM

Re: Happy Sunday :)

Hello Alan... Im 850M here and my neighbours have warned me not to put them out until May ... We plant them outside here no green houses needed.
But I always get ichy fingers about this time of year and cant help my self but be to early....
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2013, 09:33 AM

Hi again Baggy, in the UK we are advised not to plant tender stuff outside until the fourth week in May to be sure of no frost damage.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2013, 10:11 AM

Morning ~ we have sun and it's warm.
Finished the porridge and will need to go out for a few other supplies too, but my hair needs washing first.

Coughed quite a lot during the night again and have almost run out of cough med. This stuff is good ~ Pholcodine ~ recommended last week by GP.

Pics of goats please Baggy

Had vague thoughts of going to a boot sale but it's too late to get myself together
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2013, 10:19 AM

Good morning all.
Bright and breezy here at the moment. Would like to see some sunshine though
Had a tidy of kitchen cupboards to make room for a food processor we've ordered, about time too
Will be in the greenhouse soon
Have a lovely day everyone.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2013, 10:55 AM

'morning everyone

As elsewhere, we have sunshine here, and it looks like Spring might at last be on it's way, of course I said that back at the beginning of March and look what hapened.

Will be taking Rianna out for a walk this afternoon, and Bara too, if she can manage it, she usually declines nowadays

Some jobs to do in the garden, the workshop, and on the motorhome, so I will not be bored today
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2013, 10:58 AM

Morning All It is bucketing down here! I feel too that I've been pulled thru' the wringer backwards! No Paracetamols either and just don't feel like going over to the shops!

Lovely photo, Roxy.

Hope you all enjoy a good day.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2013, 11:25 AM

Morning everyone dry, overcast and windy with a temp of 13ºC ..... just wish we could have a bit more sunshine.

No special plans for today, will take things as they come

Enjoy your day everyone!
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2013, 12:38 PM

Good morning, or rather afternoon now. Very windy today - the weather, not me!!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2013, 04:13 PM

Good afternoon all, very mild today, plenty of sunshine and very windy. My son and his wife have just left with the baby, he's 6 weeks old today and taking notice of everything, smashing little fella, I was in the shed working so I couldn't spend a lot of time in the house, not that it would have made any difference, the wife had him all the time goochy woochying up into the poor little chaps face, God help him.
Enjoy the rest of sunday folks.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2013, 05:21 PM

We had a few spots of rain and it's been quite windy here too Joy.
Shopped in the high street and forgot to get more honey.

Delighted to see that the price of Tesco's Malted Milk biscuits has gone down a bit. The used to be 34p, shot up to 39p and are now 36p so I bought Mum 4 packets to take over tomorrow.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top