Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2019, 11:42 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Mups Judd is a menace, but i have found a nice place for him to take his Easter holiday. His room is a very desirable igloo, in Greenland.
I asked if it had an ensuite bathroom, but they told me that it is even better than that...... he can just take a pee through the igloo entrance, without getting out of bed.

I think this is the place for him don't you? Oh the only problem is there is no broadband there so he can't use his PC.

That sounds ideal Twink, though such a shame about no broadband .

As for peeing out the igloo entrance, I have heard he does that anyway, out of his bedroom window - according to his neighbour - so that won't bother him.

We must make arrangements to take him to the station, make sure he goes.
Don't suppose it is a double igloo by any chance, we could pack Dongle off then as well. They'd be company for each other. See, I am not completely heartless.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2019, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
That sounds ideal Twink, though such a shame about no broadband .

As for peeing out the igloo entrance, I have heard he does that anyway, out of his bedroom window - according to his neighbour - so that won't bother him.

We must make arrangements to take him to the station, make sure he goes.
Don't suppose it is a double igloo by any chance, we could pack Dongle off then as well. They'd be company for each other. See, I am not completely heartless.
What an excellent idea, I will change to booking to a double Igloo.... because they will need somebody to talk to when they have no internet!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2019, 02:07 PM

What an excellent idea, I will change to booking to a double Igloo.... because they will need somebody to talk to when they have no internet!
Us fellas are used to living with 'Icy' conditions, it's all part of the training.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2019, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Us fellas are used to living with 'Icy' conditions, it's all part of the training.
What! Does that mean you really are frigid?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2019, 02:12 PM

What! Does that mean you really are frigid?
Well we start off cool but end up frozen out
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2019, 03:10 PM

Block your ears Twink, don't listen to the rogue, he is just trying to make us feel sorry for him with his sob story.
He'd soon be made to eat his words if Mrs. D knew.

Quite pleasant in here today without too many intruders, isn't it. I thought we might even chance leaving our new patio doors open to the sunshine. We could leave a few rat traps about, just incase. . .

Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

18-04-2019, 03:32 PM

Block your ears Twink, don't listen to the rogue, he is just trying to make us feel sorry for him with his sob story.

Quite pleasant in here today without too many intruders, isn't it. I thought we might even chance leaving our new patio doors open to the sunshine. We could leave a few rat traps about, just incase. . .

Some rats wear heavy boots though!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

18-04-2019, 05:31 PM

See how you lot always resort to violence to get what you want. If you really understood us men, you would know that a little bit of pampering and some praise would go a long way. So be a luv and get us some beers out of the fridge before you start the washing up.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

18-04-2019, 05:33 PM

Some rats wear heavy boots though!
We need those to kick you lot out.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

18-04-2019, 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
We need those to kick you lot out.
Oh I can see the headlines now Dongle..........

Brave workmen stagger from LTP thread, covered in blood, after their failed attempt to remove the Amazon style ladies from their private home"

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top