Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Tezza
Kent
Tezza is male  Tezza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 03:34 PM

Re: Why Are We Here?

To be honest I can’t remember why I joined this forum. I imagine I was just browsing forums in general and thought I’d give it a go. So far so good.
sarah kay
kent
sarah kay is female  sarah kay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 03:47 PM

Thought you meant why was we born!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by sarah kay ->
Thought you meant why was we born!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 09:26 PM

I'm a member of this and one other forum and I'm still very new here but if I'm honest I really like OFF best, the other one has a lot of young people and is VERY cliquey and quite often I see some of them being quite rude to members, obviously not all of them. This forum seems for the most part quite friendly and since joining here I have probably only been on the other forum twice. I'm a friendly person and love to chat and like to have a giggle too. I'm afraid you lot here are stuck with me because I like it here and feel quite settled. I'm glad I found this forum.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I'm a member of this and one other forum and I'm still very new here but if I'm honest I really like OFF best, the other one has a lot of young people and is VERY cliquey and quite often I see some of them being quite rude to members, obviously not all of them. This forum seems for the most part quite friendly and since joining here I have probably only been on the other forum twice. I'm a friendly person and love to chat and like to have a giggle too. I'm afraid you lot here are stuck with me because I like it here and feel quite settled. I'm glad I found this forum.
I like your humour Lion Queen, so I am glad you are here.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 01:09 AM

You are good to your word, Ruthio!

What brought me here:
I am fairly sure that I Googled "fitness over 50" looking for some new exercise to do at home...mistyped (typical)...and this forum popped up instead.

What made me stay:
Humorous, and welcoming exchange of posts on the Introduction thread...and finally, a good-natured poke of the stick OFF is more interesting, insightful, and funny than what I run across on other social media (FB) that started me thinking negatively about people whom I care about.

For all of the ways we are alike, I thoroughly enjoy the nuanced differences between so many of us, and can't help but laugh a little knowing that I give many of you you every good cause to grit your teeth on occasion...

Lest this becomes more cloying, I'll stop here and go read the political threads...
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 01:27 AM

Because I am not somewhere else
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 05:11 AM

A friend encouraged me to join here no idea how he found it but I came too.

I'm not sure why I post here it's the only forum I do post at though and i do find it quite addictive. I read more than I post ...just nosey I suppose
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 05:27 AM

I'm here because the OH is at her mum's .She's not left a things to do list so I've got lots of spare time.The grass could do with a cut I suppose,the dog is too scared to go out in the garden.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 10:51 AM

Mainly to be repeatedly nagged, abused, and poinked by the ladies on here.

I missed that annoying sound in my lug holes from my married days.

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top