Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2018, 11:07 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Good morning everyone

Keep warm and stay safe all of you who are experiencing the bad weather again

Its cold and grey here as usual, but not so bad

Mr Missy is away doing the dump run. Getting rid of the dirty hens bedding and hopefully collecting more shavings and feed on the way back. Then its the grocery shopping for us as I haven't really done a shop in a couple of weeks

Then we are spending the afternoon in the pub as the Rugby is on and it St Patricks day and the craic will be great.They are putting on free Irish Stew so thats lunch sorted, I love Irish Stew and the woman who taught me how to make it will have made this so I know its going to be good

A few bets and the horses whilst we are there and I do think it will be a taxi home quite late as I do think I may be encouraged to have a pint myself

Have a good one whatever you are doing x
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2018, 11:21 AM

Morning all,snowing and starting to lie in Nomland.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2018, 12:33 PM

Morning all, it snowed earlier this mornng but now the sun is shining, however it has forecast heavy snow for this afternoon but I'm hoping they got it wrong because my friend and I have planned on going to the Cinema, then later this afternoon I'm meeting another couple of friends for a coffee and a catch up. Also making my daily visit to my Dad so fingers crossed I don't end up having to stay in, hate driving in snow.
Happy Saturday all
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2018, 12:42 PM

Good morning all.
Cold and windy here but no snow as yet. I was talking to my friend who lives just outside Salisbury earlier and it had just started snowing there so when I've finished my coffee it's a quick nip to the shop for a couple of essential bits. A couple of bottles of wine, some milk and bananas.
Stay safe everyone.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2018, 01:39 PM

Good Afternoon everyone
No sun today, the snow arrived at 12.20pm, and it is laying.
Stay safe and warm everyone.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2018, 06:39 PM

Afternoon all (bit late I know!)

Felt a bit badly this morning, think I'm coming down with something so went back to bed. Been doing my music thread since and keeping warm. Beats going out getting bloody freezing.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2018, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Afternoon all (bit late I know!)

Felt a bit badly this morning, think I'm coming down with something so went back to bed. Been doing my music thread since and keeping warm. Beats going out getting bloody freezing.
I hope you feel better soon Floydy.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2018, 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
I hope you feel better soon Floydy.
Thanks Sweetie. Are you okay today?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

17-03-2018, 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Thanks Sweetie. Are you okay today?
Yes thank-you
I do have some poorly friends at the bar.
It is this weird weather, causing the problem.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

17-03-2018, 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Yes thank-you
I do have some poorly friends at the bar.
It is this weird weather, causing the problem.
At the bar? Are you having a little drinkie Sweetie?

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top