Join for free
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2018, 09:39 PM

No Nurse

Yesterday a nurse told me someone would call to see me today,as the heath team want to check on my breathing after exertion.Instead a nurse rang me this morning,just asked how I feel,I said I dont feel very well ,and explained what the nurse said yesterday but all she kept saying was someone will see me tomorrow,I asked what to do if I feel worse and she said go to A&E ,Ive been struggling to keep goiing but I dont want to go to A&E,it is cold & snowing,Ill just be put in a cubicle on my own and left to wait for a Dr to see me.I shall spend the night in my recliner chair downstairs,and I will let whoever comes tomorrow know how I felt today
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2018, 09:47 PM

Re: No Nurse

Are you more comfortable in your chair than lying down ?
Hopefully a nurse will come in to you tomorrow.
It's awful feeling unwell when you're alone but I hope you spend a peaceful night .
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2018, 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by deylon ->
Yesterday a nurse told me someone would call to see me today,as the heath team want to check on my breathing after exertion.Instead a nurse rang me this morning,just asked how I feel,I said I dont feel very well ,and explained what the nurse said yesterday but all she kept saying was someone will see me tomorrow,I asked what to do if I feel worse and she said go to A&E ,Ive been struggling to keep goiing but I dont want to go to A&E,it is cold & snowing,Ill just be put in a cubicle on my own and left to wait for a Dr to see me.I shall spend the night in my recliner chair downstairs,and I will let whoever comes tomorrow know how I felt today
I'm sorry you are still feeling so unwell Deylon. This damn snow needs to do one, if you get worse call an ambulance. I hope you feel better soon.
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2018, 09:38 PM

Thanks.It is scary having to struggle with breathing in the night when you are alone,, I dont want to be a pest ,dont like going to Hospital all on my own,lay neglected in a cubicle. My so doesnt help,he just says says its up to me, he doesnt know how I feel.Ive been loaned a nebuliser 4 x a day for 5 days by my health team,Im hoping this will help,but no one seems to be able to tell me what the problem is ,or what to do for it. A lovely nurse called today , said she cant understand why her manager didnt let someone come to me yesterday,she said if she'd been on duty she would have come to see me.SOMEONE will call tomorrow
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2018, 09:42 PM

just think you have to keep on at them. it is a sad state of affairs when they things and don't do them but you just have to keep on till you get what you want. ie a visit.

I do hope you start feeling better. nothing worse then feeling ill.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top