Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2018, 03:59 PM

Modern Marriage.

Hi

I simply do not understand it.

What is the point if you do not want to put the time and effort into making it work.

I am no expert at it,but did always try.

I now have Anna staying with me.

A stunningly beautiful young lady.

Very intelligent, a great job, a real livewire.

She is Polish,so is her husband.

She came first, he followed.

They both earn over £40k a year.

She wants children, but not just yet, she wants to be out and about with her husband, enjoying life.

He is as jealous as they come.

Her mother has died, she is now an Orphan, Dad died many years ago.

She came here with Babcha Zosia, her Aunt.

I am 45 years older than her, but even when she comes with her Aunt and the littlies he gets jealous.

She has no interest in me sexually, nor I her,she is younger than my daughter.

I despair of men,I really do.

We are a strange race.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2018, 05:06 PM

Re: Modern Marriage.

Sorry, but not sure what you mean here, Swim?
It's probably me, but I don't follow?

You have a young couple staying with you, I get that, but what has that got to do with non-sexual attraction and 'Modern Marriage?'
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2018, 05:24 PM

It can't be strange for a man to be jealous when he is apart from his wife and she is staying in the home of another man.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2018, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by Leia ->
It can't be strange for a man to be jealous when he is apart from his wife and she is staying in the home of another man.

I agree Leia.
Anyway, for all we know, she might have led him a dance in the past?
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2018, 05:32 PM

It's difficult to comment without knowing all the facts.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2018, 05:53 PM

I can see what leia says but without complete trust a marriage can't work surely ?

I can't imagine mine being worried if I lived with a hundred men he knows I'd never stray and I trust him same way.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2018, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I can see what leia says but without complete trust a marriage can't work surely ?

I can't imagine mine being worried if I lived with a hundred men he knows I'd never stray and I trust him same way.
Same here.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2018, 06:01 PM

I don’t think the guy is unusual.
You say Anna is staying with you . Then you say when she comes with her aunt and Little’s he gets jealous .
Leia
UK

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Same here.
No offence Tara but you're not a stunningly beautiful young lady
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

A man with a wife who is "A stunningly beautiful young lady.Very intelligent, a great job, a real livewire." and who is living in the home of an older man who clearly admires her is bound to be a bit jealous.

He may well trust her but not you, after all you are in a position of power and authority, in that you are providing a home. It's not a good situation for a married couple.

Are you sure you're not deceiving yourself as to your feelings?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top