Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2018, 06:46 PM

Death chasing adverts on TV

Have you noticed the increase in death chasing adverts on TV?

we have extended mortgages on a home repayable on ones dearth from the estate left. We have funeral expenses plans for when you die. We have leave money in your will to charities. We have life insurance policies payable on death, will making adverts , soon they will be offering death pills to speed up the process

All of them are just out to grab what they can when you die, damn vultures, that is all they are.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2018, 07:32 PM

Re: Death chasing adverts on TV

I agree b******s I am going to live to a hundred just to spite them.
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2018, 08:14 PM

Im spending mine now,getting the bushes cut back in the garden,New stair/hall carpet,would like my living room done ,but havent got the energy to cope with moving all ornaments out of the way first,Did want my stairs/hall painted but the only painter I found did not turn up to give me a estimate
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2018, 08:33 PM

Yes Bazza, there are a flood of them on the TV, God is there no end to they’re greedy schemes, leave us your money and we’ll be able to take care of the four remaining Polar Bears in the Arctic, feed all the Cats in Britain, and ensure the survival of the yellow spotted Danish Duck.
Far too many chase the hearse ads on, I take no notice of them and just spend spend spend, the two kids will get the house and they can split it down the middle, with a hatchet for all I care.
You just look after yourself and the missus while you still can.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2018, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Yes Bazza, there are a flood of them on the TV, God is there no end to they’re greedy schemes, leave us your money and we’ll be able to take care of the four remaining Polar Bears in the Arctic, feed all the Cats in Britain, and ensure the survival of the yellow spotted Danish Duck.
Far too many chase the hearse ads on, I take no notice of them and just spend spend spend, the two kids will get the house and they can split it down the middle, with a hatchet for all I care.
You just look after yourself and the missus while you still can.
agreed leave without a bean - that's the plot!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2018, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Have you noticed the increase in death chasing adverts on TV?

we have extended mortgages on a home repayable on ones dearth from the estate left. We have funeral expenses plans for when you die. We have leave money in your will to charities. We have life insurance policies payable on death, will making adverts , soon they will be offering death pills to speed up the process

All of them are just out to grab what they can when you die, damn vultures, that is all they are.
We never take any notice of ads, turning the sound off when they come on and advise others to do the same. They take advantage of the gullible, imo
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2018, 11:46 AM

Man dies and has all his money put in the coffin. Before he is buried his wife has the coffin opens and takes out all the money and leaves an IOU note instead
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2018, 11:50 AM

Most of the time we record and watch later so we can whizz through the adverts..
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2018, 11:55 AM

I really do object to those ads asking people to leave part or all of their will to charity. I would rather leave it to someone I know.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2018, 02:33 PM

I've been watching a lot of TV since I bought one at the end of May.

God alone knows how many funeral/life insurance policies there are out there all competing with each other.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top