Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2018, 05:39 AM

Sunday Good Morning

Good morning all, amother dry day forecast I think but windy out there at the moment...

Back now after a pleasant week in Dorset seeing old friends and relatives as well as doing some touristy things in between, it's nice to get away but oh it's so nice to come back to your own bed....

Have a good day everyone
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2018, 07:51 AM

Re: Sunday Good Morning

Good morning Barry and those to come.

Nice and sunny here.

I wish I was touring around in Dorset.

Nothing planned for today.

I had a lie in this morning, I was so tired, the Cat got me out of bed and downstairs 6 times last night.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2018, 07:59 AM

Good morning everybody.

Pub lunch planned for Tony & me today & an afternoon pottering in the garden.

Welcome back Barry.

Susie my mind boggles why the cat got you out of bed 6 times!!!

Have a good day everybody.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2018, 08:52 AM

Good morning all cloudy here with rain forecast for later.

Nothing special planned for today, hopefully a relaxing one.

Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2018, 09:01 AM

Good morning everyone a strange windy dark day but fine at the moment.

I am making bread, ciabatta and wholemeal rolls. I was going to plant out the garlic having prepared a bed yesterday but I think it will raining before I can get around to it. We will see, at least I got all the wallflowers planted out yesterday.

Enjoy your day
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2018, 09:06 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

I have a splitting headache, which is strange as I do not suffer from headaches.

A day of rest today methinks and watching the F1,
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2018, 09:23 AM

Morning all, delivering birthday cards to the relatives this morning, then out painting the new deck ready for the new greenhouse, rain forecast this morning and f1 this afternoon, fortunately,the missus is good with a paintbrush, have a good day everyone
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2018, 10:51 AM

Morning all.
Just having my bacon, mushroom and tomato butty with me cuppa and that'll do me nice till tea time. It's my Sunday ritual.

Got a lot of gardening to catch up on, then maybe pop along to the garden centre to buy a few more pots for transplanting stuff.

Dogs all fed and watered, Gertie is busy, out 'collecting' her usual pots, sticks, leaves, and anything else she can carry in to plonk on my carpet! I also just caught Nellie with her head in my grow tunnel pinching tomatoes too.

My dogs do like to help!
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2018, 11:04 AM

Good morning all. Beef skirt and onions today with roasties and cabbage and carrots. Slow cooker rattling away nicely.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2018, 01:08 PM

Good Afternoon everyone.
It is a lovely day again.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top