Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2019, 10:43 PM

Re: Parties that you've held

BBQs seem to have soared in popularity, never mind the weather.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2019, 09:45 AM

I ve had a couple of parties at my house in the past and every one is memorable and super fun. Lots of fun, laughter, food and booze. The last one I had was for my 50th. Each time I ve had them I worried people wouldn't enjoy but I needn't have it was always great fun. I have some fabulous photos to remind us.

One party I had was a naughty one and an absolute scream, we played fighting cocks which was inflatable giant penises strapped to our waists and we had to slap each other using our hips, sounds very immature but oh what a laugh we had. I love have to dig out photos hehe.

Ahhhh thanks for reminding me of it, i.m smiling like a Cheshire cat at the memory
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2019, 10:18 AM

I have never held one or been to one but l remember wife swapping parties going on in the village l once lived in.
It used to be the gossip of the village and l was always shocked by the ones that were swapping. You’d never have thought it!
It was the first time l had heard of throwing car keys into a bowl!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2019, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I have never held one or been to one but l remember wife swapping parties going on in the village l once lived in.
It used to be the gossip of the village and l was always shocked by the ones that were swapping. You’d never have thought it!
That happened here too, back along. Never took part, but knowing my luck I'd pick the most awful man there, not knowing who's keys were who's.
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2019, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
DONT !!!!! ... it’s all a con as I tried it and ended up with a 1993 Renault Clio !
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2019, 09:53 PM

I am a party girl for sure.
I have held so many.
Someone's knickers always appeared in my bathroom, I never found out who they belonged to.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2019, 10:40 PM

I'm not much of a party person, I'm afraid.
I get on better in smaller groups or one to one even.
Loud people, and/or loud music rattles me brain. I have to get away.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2019, 11:08 PM

Although I was a party person, I wouldn't want to go to any now, not like the parties we had in the old days anyway. They were good for the age I was but I'm well beyond that era now.

All I've got are the memories and tinnitus from the loud music.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2019, 11:31 PM

I remember going to a party with Sue at a persons house, it was a fancy dress party but had a bit of a shock.

When the front door opened, on the stairs was the gorgeous blonde female stark naked who kept smacking herself.

Yes I too thought it kinda strange seeing it was a fancy dress do.

So I pointed that out to her and asked what she had decided to go to the party as.

Wait for it
-
-
-
-
-
-

She said she had come as a self tapping screw

Ok put me back in the norty bin again
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2019, 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
I remember going to a party with Sue at a persons house, it was a fancy dress party but had a bit of a shock.

When the front door opened, on the stairs was the gorgeous blonde female stark naked who kept smacking herself.

Yes I too thought it kinda strange seeing it was a fancy dress do.

So I pointed that out to her and asked what she had decided to go to the party as.

Wait for it
-
-
-
-
-
-

She said she had come as a self tapping screw

Ok put me back in the norty bin again
Indeed you are a naughty boy.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top