Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2019, 12:32 AM

Re: Parties that you've held

Oh goodness. My parents went to their cottage every weekend until they bought their condo in Florida and my brothers and I partied all the time. Almost every weekend in the warmer months of the year we had a huge party. We were known for having amazing parties . Then once I left home @ 16 I had even more parties at my apartment and they were awesome. One in particular was a Halloween dress up party and it was wild and crazy fun. It was talked about for years. Since being with my husband I slowed down quite a bit but we ‘ve still had some parties, just not as wild. Lol In fact, we are having a big outdoor BBQ party this summer with live music. I’m playing the saxophone and singing, my brother is bringing his trumpet and we have a bass player and perhaps keyboardist. It’s going to be so fun. We have a huge backyard & fire pit and an entire sound system.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2019, 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
I remember going to a party with Sue at a persons house, it was a fancy dress party but had a bit of a shock.

When the front door opened, on the stairs was the gorgeous blonde female stark naked who kept smacking herself.

Yes I too thought it kinda strange seeing it was a fancy dress do.

So I pointed that out to her and asked what she had decided to go to the party as.

Wait for it
-
-
-
-
-
-

She said she had come as a self tapping screw

Ok put me back in the norty bin again
I’m been to a few of those too. Probably a lot worse though.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2019, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Oh goodness. My parents went to their cottage every weekend until they bought their condo in Florida and my brothers and I partied all the time. Almost every weekend in the warmer months of the year we had a huge party. We were known for having amazing parties . Then once I left home @ 16 I had even more parties at my apartment and they were awesome. One in particular was a Halloween dress up party and it was wild and crazy fun. It was talked about for years. Since being with my husband I slowed down quite a bit but we ‘ve still had some parties, just not as wild. Lol In fact, we are having a big outdoor BBQ party this summer with live music. I’m playing the saxophone and singing, my brother is bringing his trumpet and we have a bass player and perhaps keyboardist. It’s going to be so fun. We have a huge backyard & fire pit and an entire sound system.
How wonderful Bratti. I would love to be there. X
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

11-03-2019, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
How wonderful Bratti. I would love to be there. X
The invitation is there if you want to come.
A good time guaranteed
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2019, 08:59 PM

The invitation is there if you want to come.
A good time guaranteed
So tempting.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

11-03-2019, 09:24 PM

Well if you make arrangements to visit your cousins or in-laws in Oakville, you could visit us for a weekend. Remember we live in vacation land. There are so many amazing attractions near us very well worth seeing.
Keep it in mind. I’ll keep in touch. It’ll be a great party with awesome food, drinks and music.

Plus you get to meet ME!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

11-03-2019, 11:39 PM

Well if you make arrangements to visit your cousins or in-laws in Oakville, you could visit us for a weekend. Remember we live in vacation land. There are so many amazing attractions near us very well worth seeing.
Keep it in mind. I’ll keep in touch. It’ll be a great party with awesome food, drinks and music.

Plus you get to meet ME!
I would love that Bratti.
I will let you know.x

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top