Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 12:15 PM

Re: Do You Have A Television In Your Kitchen?

No I haven't, our kitchen is small too but it's really because I don't spend enough time in there, in fact I am always short of time anyway working nights.
When I'm preparing a meal they are usually quick and easy ones whereby I can put something in the oven and leave it, coming back when it's cooked. With TV programmes I like to watch them with no distractions and flitting around the kitchen doing things isn't really taking it all in for me.
I'd have a radio in there but I've never really got around to sorting it out yet.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
No, nor in the dining room but we do have a TV in the sitting room and library. We have a small set that we have in the summerhouse but bring it indoors in the winter.
TAT, Have you got a television in your khazi?

Only joking! Honestly.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Mmmmn... Bratti. The jury is still out on that one!

Hahaha. That was actually funny
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
I also have a tiny kitchen but can see mine in the lounge.

I'd have one in every room if I could.

The one in the bedroom is too high up at the moment, to be viewed, so not put it on since doing up that room. With the dog chewing all cables I have to be careful. Did have one outside the bathroom but I believe it must have stopped working, as I got rid of it at the recycling depot.

Waiting for the one in the lounge (36) to go pop so I can upgrade to something much bigger. LOL.

I much prefer tv to the radio.
Jazzi, l once had ‘a thing’ about having a television in every room. So l did and then hardly ever watched them!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

15-04-2019, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
No, no TV in the kitchen, it's too small for a TV, but I can see the living room TV if I lean on the work top & look through the serving hatch.
Tiffany, Any pics of you in the leaning mode? Doesn’t it crick your neck?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

15-04-2019, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
No I haven't, our kitchen is small too but it's really because I don't spend enough time in there, in fact I am always short of time anyway working nights.
When I'm preparing a meal they are usually quick and easy ones whereby I can put something in the oven and leave it, coming back when it's cooked. With TV programmes I like to watch them with no distractions and flitting around the kitchen doing things isn't really taking it all in for me.
I'd have a radio in there but I've never really got around to sorting it out yet.
Floydy, l’d imagine you would prefer to listen to music rather than be stuck in front of a television screen?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 12:51 PM

I have two TVs,Art,one in the sitting room,..and the cctv in the bedroom.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

15-04-2019, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I have two TVs,Art,one in the sitting room,..and the cctv in the bedroom.
Pauline, l bet l know which is the most exciting?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
TAT, Have you got a television in your khazi?

Only joking! Honestly.
LOL!

Now there's a thought! Maybe put a CCTV camera in the porcelain and load some short clips to YouTube?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

15-04-2019, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
LOL!

Now there's a thought! Maybe put a CCTV camera in the porcelain and load some short clips to YouTube?
TAT, Thank You for taking it in the jokey way, l meant it.
It’s just when you mentioned ‘in the library’, an Albert Steptoe moment came over me!

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top