Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2019, 11:25 AM

Re: I’ve Had A Good Idea. Let’s Have An Option To Put A Wink On A Member’s Profile Page!

All this winking reminds me that Azz was thinking of starting a dating site once, I wonder what happened?
I had my sexy profile pic all ready, liberty bodice and thermal knickers with wellies!!!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2019, 11:28 AM

Re: I’ve Had A Good Idea. Let’s Have An Option To Put A Wink On A Member’s Profile Page!

Originally Posted by TessA ->
All this winking reminds me that Azz was thinking of starting a dating site once, I wonder what happened?
I had my sexy profile pic all ready, liberty bodice and thermal knickers with wellies!!!

I'm sure if he'd have known that he'd have come back and got on with it, Tess.
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2019, 12:05 PM

Corrrrrrrrrrr!! I'm just off for a cold shower.
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2019, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
John, Perhaps, l need to scrub the idea? That is the last thing l would want it to be used for.
Don't worry Art, I'll give you a wink!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2019, 01:20 PM

Probably all too much for him Tess..... you Minx.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2019, 04:11 PM

It’s the wellies that did it for me..!

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top