Join for free
Madamenotmiss
BROOKLYN
Madamenotmiss is female  Madamenotmiss has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2015, 09:15 PM

Wobenzym

Hello,
I like to share with people. I am an ex social worker, and I like to be helpful when I can.

I have arthritis, probably due to being a lifelong walker and being obese since I developed an eating disorder in Uni back in late 1982, which is slowly being resolved now, but pounding away miles at a time, obesity be damned. Now my knees are not worth two cents, as we say here, plus I broke a few toes and they healed badly so they are arthritic as well.

I also have a very bad sacro iliac area from a number of backwards falls over the years ( once when being mugged at age 19 and thrown down a flight of stairs ).

We have this product over here, not sure if available in England or not, but it has helped me tremendously so felt compelled to share with others.

It is called Wobenzym, and I believe it is a German product. It comes in various formulas, and they have one version that is vegan. They also sell them in a few different sizes. The best deal is buying the largest one they do, which is 800 tablets.

You take 3 a day on an empty stomach and wait a mimimum of 45 minutes to eat. I have found tremendous relief with my knees due to this product and as the major symptom of runners knee is excruiating pain going down stairs, I feel a big difference already in less than 3 weeks.

I paid $ 129.00 for it which I realize is not cheap, but it will last about 9.5 months or so, to me it is worth having less pain, as I want to avoid knee replacement surgery at all costs if possible.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top