Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 07:44 PM

Re: Ashley Graham is Edwina Currie correct

Except .......

Most men looking for women stiplefy slim ( except in the Caribbean where they LOVE larger ladies )
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I don't think I have heard of Ashley so looked her up and this is she..

A beautiful woman with a good child bearing hips not a skinny waif
Never heard of her before BUT

Good looking Woman.

Would say she is just Big Boned

No way Over weight or Obese.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
Sheila is a size 12/14 and weighs 9st 4lb. She often comments on newspaper articles where people who weigh about 12st claim to be size 14 and says it's impossible for someone of that weight being size 14 !
Depends how tall you are , at 5'8" I weighed about 75kg and was a size 12-14 .
It also depends on your natural build and the way your body shape stores fat.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 08:30 PM

I am 5 '6'' 14 and a size 12/14
In some clothes i take bigger sizes ie i like baggy jumpers cant be doing with skimpy short little things .
jaywalker
Hobart, Tasmania
jaywalker is female  jaywalker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2016, 07:33 AM

A bit of trivia - in 1992 I went to dinner in the House of Commons dining room - I was a member of the Maidstone UK Speakers Club at the time and Edwina had been selected as their "speaker of the year" and she invited the club to have dinner there. I was asked to do the Loyal Toast and got a choice of words: The Queen OR I give you the Queen. I went for the longer option!

When she got up to speak, I saw she had taken her shoes off and her stockinged feet were visible below the table cloth - naturally I took a surreptitious photo which I still have.
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2016, 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Don't fully agree - women come in all shapes and sizes, if you are slim you shouldn't be maligned for that. All sizes can look equally lovely ......
My comments don't refer to slim women. They refer to models who are malnourished in the name of "fashion", who look miserable as sin, allegedly chew tissues instead of food, have skeletal frames and protruding bones. Slim women are just that - slim.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2016, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by eccles ->
My comments don't refer to slim women. They refer to models who are malnourished in the name of "fashion", who look miserable as sin, allegedly chew tissues instead of food, have skeletal frames and protruding bones. Slim women are just that - slim.
That I do agree with - that's why I would like to see women of all sizes modelling clothes and that look happy doing so
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2016, 11:28 AM

Edwina Curry is man mad and I'd imagine hates any competition, so has to be catty!
I'd imagine there is at least a stone of weight in Ashley's bust and the rest of her weight is spread out nicely!
My advice to Edwina Curry, in Princess's words......'Anyway, it's none of your beeswax so oosh'!!
seacroft
york
seacroft is male  seacroft has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2016, 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I don't think I have heard of Ashley so looked her up and this is she..

A beautiful woman with a good child bearing hips not a skinny waif
Too big for my taste.
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2016, 01:00 PM

Ashley Graham looks gorgeous! I'd rather models looked like her than anorexic stick insects.

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top