Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2016, 09:03 AM

Re: What is your favourite app ?

My phone doesn't do apps either Meg it was about £10 too, but when my laptop died from the disease called Windows 10 I had to make a decision and decided a tablet was likely best, good folks of off helped me chose. That is where I use apps because I got a deal on an iPad for £85 which was far cheaper than a new laptop. So it's not that expensive to use apps.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2016, 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
I remain app less, story of my life.

You are not alone Nom.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2016, 11:48 PM

I'm much the same Meg. A all-singing, all-dancing mobile is not on my list of priorities, and I wouldn't know how the 'eck to work it anyway.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2016, 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
when my laptop died from the disease called Windows 10
Eh? I didn't think Windows 10 was that bad. What happened? I'm sure it must have been something we could have sorted out.
jaywalker
Hobart, Tasmania
jaywalker is female  jaywalker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2016, 01:13 AM

I'm addicted to SpellTower and Wordstorm on my iPad but they are a bit small on the phone. I also like Moxie and Boggle.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2016, 08:06 AM

On my iPhone I use Next Bus a lot, as it too shows me when a bus is due. I also have it on the iPad. I use Best Alarm, Notes, Messages (for texts), Camera, Facebook, Flashlight, Messenger. They are the ones used the most.

On the iPad I go straight to Mail, Facebook, and of course Safari. And for a few minutes each evening I'll play Solitaire or Mah Jong.

Might use the Calculator app on either device if I don't have the physical one to hand.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2016, 12:01 PM

I couldn't be without Whatsapp
I use Google maps a lot
I go on Draw Something when I'm bored or need to doodle!
I use photoshop and video edit apps
I have been on Scrabble in the past but grabbyword sounds better
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2016, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
I couldn't be without Whatsapp
I use Google maps a lot
I go on Draw Something when I'm bored or need to doodle!
I use photoshop and video edit apps
I have been on Scrabble in the past but grabbyword sounds better
You have Photoshop on your phone?
I use it a lot on my computer, but I didn't know you could get it for smart phones. Is it an Android phone?
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2016, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
You have Photoshop on your phone?
I use it a lot on my computer, but I didn't know you could get it for smart phones. Is it an Android phone?
Yes it's an android
It's not THE photoshop but very similar
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2016, 05:49 PM

Hi

I have a brand new all singing mobile.

A week down the line and I am still trying to turn it on.

I have no idea what apps are on it, haven't looked.

The first App I am going to buy is a satnav app, looked at them all and CoPilot Premium it is for me.

The next problem of course is working out how to sync my phone to my broadband to download the thing.

My son has an App so when he is on a pub crawl in a strange town it takes him and his mates from one bar to another.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top