Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2013, 09:32 PM

Out of the mouths of babes.

My 5 year old grand daughter was studying very closely my "thread" veins on my jaw & face cheeks.
She looked concerned and after a long think said to me

"Grand dad Bob......... you are cracking up"

Theres no answer to that
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2013, 09:38 PM

Re: Out of the mouths of babes.

Awww .... the innocence of children....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2013, 12:04 AM

...very sweet Robert .
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2013, 02:04 AM

Innocent and oh so honest
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2013, 07:32 AM

I love the things young children come out with from their observations then followed by their logic. My youngest granddaughter, when she was about 5ish saw me whispering to someone (it was something not for little ones to hear) and she said 'Nanny! My ears are open you know!' That made me chuckle.
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

07-02-2013, 09:40 AM

My grandchildren come out with observations which make me laugh. Last year the grandson who was then nearly six was watching me using the computer. "Granny I suppose you used as quill pen when you were young?"
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2013, 11:21 AM

This is nothing to do with thread, but on my right hand screen panel is an advert for "thread veins"

Worrying innit.

Willow, your grandson sounds very bright. I wonder how he learnt about quills.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2013, 11:28 AM

Lovely Bob
I remember my nephew saying to my dad about his thread veins...is your skin wearing away Grandad?
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2013, 03:49 PM

At the airport a few years ago I was waiting to board watching a delightful family with a chaming little boy of about 7ish... On the plane the family sat in the 3 seats in front of me , the boy and I both having window seats. I listened to him talking to his parents as we took off and he wa sso sweet.
As we went through the clouds and levelled out. I heard his ask quite paniced .... Mum wheres granny ... I thought for a horrible moment she had been left at the airport.... The mother said you know granny died last year remember .... His reply was ...Yes I know but you said she was sitting on the clouds watching over me but I cant see her ....I was nearly sick trying not to laugh out loud ....
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2013, 04:34 PM

Hey Baggy - (giggle) - like your post ! a lot....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top