Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2010, 12:32 AM

Re: Wonderful weekend......

Originally Posted by Brandykins ->
That's lovely and it sounds like a great time was had by all.

Nice to enjoy a good wedding.

Take care and thanks for sharing your lovely day.
Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
Merz, so glad that you had a wonderful week-end and that everything went well.
The lake district is the only place I would live as there is so much to see and do.

Often I have sailed around Derwent Water and rowed around it. Drifting on the lake with the sun shining and not a care in the world, what could be more relaxing.

You will have to move here.
Originally Posted by Azz ->
Glad it went smoothly Merz
Thank you Brandykins, AB and Azz. It was a weekend I won't forget in a hurry

AB, I could quite easily live in the Lake District...its a beautiful place. Luckily I'm don't live too far away, probably about and hour and half's drive, so am able to visit regularly and enjoy the scenery and lovely walks.
telmar
yorkshire uk
telmar is female  telmar has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2010, 02:49 PM

Sounds like a fabulous wedding. My Best Wishes to the bride and groom. I've never been to the Lake District, although I know it's a beautiful place.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2010, 03:01 PM

My best wishes to the happy couple Merz and so happy you enjoyed your break in the Lake District, especially with that sumptious menu you posted earlier.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2010, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by telmar ->
Sounds like a fabulous wedding. My Best Wishes to the bride and groom. I've never been to the Lake District, although I know it's a beautiful place.
Thank you Telmar. It is a beautiful place with stunning scenery. Well worth a visit if ever you're able to.

Originally Posted by maryl ->
My best wishes to the happy couple Merz and so happy you enjoyed your break in the Lake District, especially with that sumptious menu you posted earlier.
Thank you Maryl. Enjoyed every minute and the meal was superb.....could eat it all over again!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top