Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2010, 02:20 PM

Re: Someone has stolen my snowman!!!!!!!

What would Sherlock Holmes do? How did the culprits get that snowman out of Tessy's garden? Hmmmmmm They couldn't pick the whole thing up at once so they probably disassembled it and rolled it away. That would leave tracks, ever growing tracks. Better call out Scotland Yard and the hounds. There's foul afoot.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2010, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by bobmielke ->
What would Sherlock Holmes do? How did the culprits get that snowman out of Tessy's garden? Hmmmmmm They couldn't pick the whole thing up at once so they probably disassembled it and rolled it away. That would leave tracks, ever growing tracks. Better call out Scotland Yard and the hounds. There's foul afoot.
Elementary my dear Watson!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2010, 02:48 PM

Don't get me wrong, I understand & agree with the need to keep emergency phone lines open for real emergencies. I see stories here all the time where people pick-pocket 93 year old men as they shop, steal Christmas trees & all the gifts from an orphanage, or burn a masque because a 19 year old muslim attempted to blow up people at a Christmas tree lighting ceremony in downtown Portland, Oregon. There are more scoundrels lining up to ruin our holiday cheer each and every year. I think the great snowman caper pales in comparison to stealing an elderly woman's powered wheel chair. Someone will always step up and give her a new one. Lets keep that spirit alive.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top