Join for free
Page 6 of 24 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2020, 09:40 AM

Re: Boris Johnson tested positive

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Yes hoping he recovers . You can see how unwell hes been .

I wasnt sure about Boris and always felt he was a bit of a twit but I think he is doing his best for us now .
Ditto
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2020, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I detest the Tories Judd, I make no secret of it. BUT, would never wish this on them or anyone else.
I see labour have elected a multi millionaire as their leader , how hypocritical is that?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2020, 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I detest the Tories Judd, I make no secret of it. BUT, would never wish this on them or anyone else.
How can anyone 'detest' a whole group of people based on their political persuasion.

I don't like the hypocritical ranting of the extreme left but would never say I 'detest' all of them some of whom I have no knowledge at all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2020, 11:59 AM

The latest update on Boris .....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52180223
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2020, 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
How can anyone 'detest' a whole group of people based on their political persuasion.

I don't like the hypocritical ranting of the extreme left but would never say I 'detest' all of them some of whom I have no knowledge at all.
An NHS doctor has been reported to the GMC for stating that she would only treat patients with politics that she agreed with. So much for `Do no harm`. So much was the (deservedly so) backlash against her on Twitter, she's closed her account.

She wants to be struck off for that comment. Who's to say that she hasn't already applied this attitude to previous patients?
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2020, 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
An NHS doctor has been reported to the GMC for stating that she would only treat patients with politics that she agreed with. So much for `Do no harm`. So much was the (deservedly so) backlash against her on Twitter, she's closed her account.

She wants to be struck off for that comment. Who's to say that she hasn't already applied this attitude to previous patients?
Few things shock me these days but that not only shocks me but sickens me as well
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2020, 01:31 PM

Poor bloke,I pray he recovers....he looked absolutely worn out,when he addressed the nation....
Praying for you Boris...
sparky
cheshire
sparky is male  sparky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2020, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Poor bloke,I pray he recovers....he looked absolutely worn out,when he addressed the nation....
Praying for you Boris...
Maybe he'll have a different attitude if he comes through this, because he's just been acting like a complete tosser, they're all at it, looking after their own, look at that git the other day, he is involved with a firm that are buying shares while they are low and knowing they'll make a killing when it all levels back up, he's a tory too iirc, all they care about is their own, you can bet they'll bail out the airlines too, yet they don't give a stuff about the ordinary working man.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2020, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by sparky ->
Maybe he'll have a different attitude if he comes through this, because he's just been acting like a complete tosser, they're all at it, looking after their own, look at that git the other day, he is involved with a firm that are buying shares while they are low and knowing they'll make a killing when it all levels back up, he's a tory too iirc, all they care about is their own, you can bet they'll bail out the airlines too, yet they don't give a stuff about the ordinary working man.

What ever they care about,doesn't concern me.....I just pray for a full recovery,for him and his family......
sparky
cheshire
sparky is male  sparky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2020, 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
What ever they care about,doesn't concern me.....I just pray for a full recovery,for him and his family......
To be honest, I couldn't give a toss about him, or any of his ilk, they get priority testing, and no doubt, priority treatment, my wife is NHS and there's 25 cases of Covid as of Friday, where's the testing for her and her colleagues? It isn't happening, and if you need help they're more likely to be able to help you than dickhead Boris and his chums.

Page 6 of 24 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top