Join for free
Page 352 of 505 « First < 252 302 342 350 351 352 353 354 362 402 452 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2020, 10:49 AM

Re: Chinese Coronavirus

That vid is awesome Lindy.....
You may laugh at what I'm going to say, and Bruce certainly will....But my gut feeling all along was the same as Dolores describes. I couldn't understand the fuss made by the media when these viruses come and go each year and the human body has it's own response. It certainly explains why two people living together; One gets the virus and the other doesn't.

I also have posted elsewhere on the forum about vitamin D and together with Zinc and vit C it can give an unprotected person the ability to fight back and lesson the complications. One more reason why the elderly in care homes [who rarely see the sun in winter] are more susceptible to the symptoms.

I've only watched about half of the clip but will watch it again with Mrs Fox later. Thanks for posting it Lindy......
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2020, 12:17 PM

If these videos are correct, we have to ask why governments are taking their current course of action.

I think we need to see what laws are being passed while all this virus panic is going on...........
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2020, 02:24 PM

Maybe there's a cull going on.

I took vit C and zinc, also vit D and calcium when I had a bad virus in December. I'm not convinced that it wasn't Covid 19 as I had most symptoms and it left me with vertigo. (My wasband had just come back from Japan, via Hong Kong and had visited.)
I always take those in winter, seldom have colds, (since I moved here I've had a few, never had them before). I don't have flu vaccinations and don't get flu.

Being ex-dispenser, I am very wary of taking any medication.
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2020, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->

I took vit C and zinc, also vit D and calcium when I had a bad virus in December. I'm not convinced that it wasn't Covid 19 as I had most symptoms and it left me with vertigo. (My wasband had just come back from Japan, via Hong Kong and had visited.)
I always take those in winter, seldom have colds, (since I moved here I've had a few, never had them before). I don't have flu vaccinations and don't get flu.

Have you watched the youtube clip Tessa? I'd be interested to know if after watching that, you'd be happy to be vaccinated with the vaccine so many countries are apparently working on.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2020, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by Lindyloo ->
If these videos are correct, we have to ask why governments are taking their current course of action.

I think we need to see what laws are being passed while all this virus panic is going on...........
I know exactly which laws I'd like to see passed. Unfortunately, I can't say because I may be straying off-topic!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2020, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->

I'm pleased to say that I haven't had a cold for some time now. In fact, I don't remember the last time.

I put it down to my age. I once read somewhere that the more colds you have, the more resistance you build up.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2020, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Global Cases 4,429,810
Global Deaths 298,174

Australia
Cases 6,989
Deaths 98
Critical 18
Cases per Million 247

UK
Cases 229,705
Deaths 33,186
Critical 1,559
Cases per Million 3,384

USA
Cases 1,430,348
Deaths 85,197
Critical 16,349
Cases per Million 4,321

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

It's the news no beer lover wants to hear, millions of litres of the liquid gold is being poured down the drain in Australia.

With pubs closed across the country, and not due to reopen to large numbers any time soon, huge quantities of beer is going off in kegs.

https://www.abc.net.au/radio/program...waste/12246600
If its Fosters its no loss Brucy!!
Donkeyman!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2020, 12:15 AM

"unless they have chronic conditions such as cystic fibrosis then there is no issue...." Well that is the key statement. Because this is killing many of those who do have chronic conditions in the UK.

There's so much garbage on the internet.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2020, 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->

I also have posted elsewhere on the forum about vitamin D and together with Zinc and vit C it can give an unprotected person the ability to fight back and lesson the complications. One more reason why the elderly in care homes [who rarely see the sun in winter] are more susceptible to the symptoms.
I'm interested in your comment about Vit D because if you have researched the subject you will know that as we age our ability to process Vit D deteriorates so you can take supplements but if your body no longer metabolises them as in a healthy individual it makes not much difference.

Much vitamin advice assumes that our bodies still work as though we were twenty. The immune system of an 80 year old is in most cases not the same.

All I know is that there is an undisclosed link between anti-vax, pro-life and religion. This lady is a member of a party that is strongly linked to pro-life and it appears from the video that it is also anti-vax. Now I've seen that anti-vax is linked to pro-life because some vaccine in the 60s used aborted foetus tissues to generate the seed of a vaccine which is still used today. Anyway, there is a link there and it's not disclosed. While there is this link I take any videos like this as fake news.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2020, 04:02 AM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
If its Fosters its no loss Brucy!!
Donkeyman!
Fosters is an English beer, It hasn't been available in Australia for decades, no one misses it.

Page 352 of 505 « First < 252 302 342 350 351 352 353 354 362 402 452 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top