Join for free
Page 53 of 56 « First < 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 > Last »
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2020, 10:27 AM

Re: Coronavirus: Dominic Cummings visited parents' home while he had symptoms

Originally Posted by Omah ->
* Currently, 973,641 have signed .....

If there's a similar petition for Boris to keep Cummings then I'd like to know about it - perhaps it's got more than a few hundred signatures ..... from the mad, the bad and the sad .....

In all kindness, PLEASE check out Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2020, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
And over 900,000 * other members of the public who've signed a petition calling for his resignation or sacking agree with me too though I'd be inclined to let Boris keep his own house in order ... and he's failed abysmally on that one, to the degree that he appears determined to brazen it out.
* Currently, 985,028 have signed .....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2020, 11:37 AM

* Currently, 985,028 have signed .....

Omah, When there are approx 45 million people in the U.K. eligible to sign the petition. That figure of signatures is hardly a result.

More like a spit in the ocean, if you ask me!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2020, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
The press should report only what "people want to hear"? Did you really mean to say that?

What ????
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2020, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Omah, When there are approx 45 million people in the U.K. eligible to sign the petition. That figure of signatures is hardly a result.

Exactly and a lot of those numbers will be from people signing it several times under fake IDs
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2020, 12:21 PM

Now you sound like you're clutching at straws.

Geez.. and Omah gets pummelled for been obsessive.
You're just as bad.

I suppose someone has to believe DC is worth his 95K annual salary.

I dunno, I thought that 900,000 signatures was fairly respectable. I remember everyone getting excited and dead chuffed when the army of volunteers reached (a measly?) 800,000.

It's all done and dusted now, Cummagain Cummings has survived and Doris has damaged his image in so slavishly defending him. But that's politics for you.

It's nearly always someone else in the background, determining policy, the true organ grinder and the public only usually see the monkey stuck infront of the camera.

The one thing that has perturbed me over all this, is, oddly enough, not that DC broke lockdown (because he undoubtedly did no matter what his fanbase says) ... but the way it has dragged on ..
.....and the way a floundering PM has evasively blustered and bluffed his way out of a sticky situation by a sheer brazen non-committal refusal to see any other side to the issue other than .... his mate Dominic's.
Very demeaning. Not the image a PM wants to portray. Not as the funny man half of a double act team.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2020, 12:27 PM

The Conservative MPs calling for Dominic Cummings to go

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...ings-to-resign

That's a THIRD (33%) of all Tory MPs NOT supporting Johnson's stance on Cummings .....
All that lot have no regard for the electorates wishes imo Omah!
This disproportionate amount of energy being expended on the
alledged transgressions of a single person beggars belief!!
Move on man we are nearly there!!

Donkeyman! 😁😁😁
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2020, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->

Exactly Arty!
I posted earlier about this too!

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2020, 01:08 PM

I dunno, I thought that 900,000 signatures was fairly respectable. I remember everyone getting excited and dead chuffed when the army of volunteers reached (a measly?) 800,000.
990,011 have now signed - that's more than the population of Birmingham, the second largest city in the UK .....

The one thing that has perturbed me over all this, is, oddly enough, not that DC broke lockdown (because he undoubtedly did no matter what his fanbase says) ... but the way it has dragged on ..
.....and the way a floundering PM has evasively blustered and bluffed his way out of a sticky situation by a sheer brazen non-committal refusal to see any other side to the issue other than .... his mate Dominic's.
Very demeaning. Not the image a PM wants to portray. Not as the funny man half of a double act team.
Indeed ..... Boris's "act" used to be endearing - it's pathetic now that everyone knows that he's just a puppet with Cummings' hand up his bum .....
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom

29-05-2020, 01:16 PM

Ah, thanks for confirming that Omah.
Jack wakefield does indeed live in london??
And tom cobley lives in yorkshire??
Its so sad to see a nice lady like you being manipulated by the media
Morti!!

Donkeyman! 😬😟😟

Page 53 of 56 « First < 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top