Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 10:50 AM

Bernie Ecclestone expectant dad

I see Mrs Ecclestone the third is expecting a meal ticket for life er that is a baby .
The little insurance policy will ensure she never has to do a stroke of work in her life after 89 year old Bernie passes on to that great racetrack in the sky .

Which hopefully ( for her ) won’t be too long .

Really I find it grotesque that a 89 year old man still needs to prove his manhood by fathering yet another child .
FGS his eldest child is 65 !

( Mr M thinks is just fine )
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 10:52 AM

Re: Bernie Ecclestone expectant dad

He should know better at his age.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I see Mrs Ecclestone the third is expecting a meal ticket for life er that is a baby .
The little insurance policy will ensure she never has to do a stroke of work in her life after 89 year old Bernie passes on to that great racetrack in the sky .

Which hopefully ( for her ) won’t be too long .

Really I find it grotesque that a 89 year old man still needs to prove his manhood by fathering yet another child .
FGS his eldest child is 65 !

( Mr M thinks is just fine )
I wonder if the baby will look like him Muddy?
Can you imagine that?

Donkeyman! 😟😟😟
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 11:15 AM

It just proves that older short men still have plenty of life in them.
Well, he did not say!"Not tonight Josephine"

Although he will no be able to interact with the child physically, he can pay plenty who will.

sparky
cheshire
sparky is male  sparky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 11:16 AM

My grandfather on my mothers side was a similar case, I never knew him although I was very close to my grandmother, one day when I was probably around 10 or 11 I remember asking my mother about him, what happened to him? My gran at this stage was in her early 60s and my mother was in her 30's, she told me he died when she was 4 years old, and that was it.
Many years later, I was chatting to a friends elderly mother, naturally as they do, she asked if I was a local lad, I told her I was, she then asked me my mothers maiden name, she might know her, I told her it was Harrison and she asked if she had 3 brothers, I replied that she did. "ooh, if only you knew, I bet you don't know the story about your gran" she chuckled.
She then went on to tell me how my grandma, a staunch member of the Salvation Army for many years, was in her early days a bit notorious in the area. Apparently, when she was 21, she'd taken up with an older man, not just slightly older, but a lot older, she'd then had 4 kids in pretty short order, 3 lads and a girl, the girl being the youngest! "they were only little when he died, the girl, your mum, wasn't much more than a baby, still he had a good innings" she went on, "ninety one he was when he died, can you imagine, fathering kids in your 80's".
So that was the secret, he must have been about 80 when they married, indeed a shocking thing back then, almost 60 years age gap, that however wasn't the end of it, apparently after he died she took in a lodger and ended up having a 'thing', as the old lady put it with him!
I was shocked at this, but worse was to follow, my uncle on my dads side, having retired decided to trace the family tree, he got back as far as 1800 and something, and made a shocking discovery! Apparently, 3 brothers came from the Rhonda Valley to work in a local coal mine, they found lodgings with a widower local to the mine who had a 15 year old daughter. around 6 or 7 months later the 3 brothers suddenly upped sticks and went back to the valleys, leaving a very pregnant 15 year old behind, it was never determined which of them was the father!
Talk about skeletons in the closet. lol
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 11:17 AM

I think if that bloke had no money she wouldn't have looked twice, never mind slept with him. Gold digger springs to mind. Am I being judgemental? Perhaps, but it's what I thought when I read this.
sparky
cheshire
sparky is male  sparky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I think if that bloke had no money she wouldn't have looked twice, never mind slept with him. Gold digger springs to mind. Am I being judgemental? Perhaps, but it's what I thought when I read this.
Ooh you old cynic you, I don't suppose the thought ever occured to you it could be love, lol. it probably was love, her love of his money.
Funny how we older people think alike isn't it.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by sparky ->
Ooh you old cynic you, I don't suppose the thought ever occured to you it could be love, lol. it probably was love, her love of his money.
Funny how we older people think alike isn't it.
cynic is fine but less of the OLD

oops, sorry, I hit you a bit harder than I mean to
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 11:27 AM

Mazel Tov! Why criticise them!
sparky
cheshire

03-04-2020, 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
cynic is fine but less of the OLD

oops, sorry, I hit you a bit harder than I mean to
My granddaughter came home a few months back, she's 10, they'd been learning about the Titanic at school, and she had some homework, she rang me to ask if she could come round and see me as she was struggling with the homework. We sat down and I told her a lot of interesting facts, and she made lots of notes, "I like my grandad" she told my wife, "he knows such a lot" she continued, "yes, he's quite clever isn't he" replied the wife, "no, it's not that, it's because he's really old" she replied.
Old, old, I'm 55 in August!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top