Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2020, 09:35 AM

Re: Kind gestures

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Oh, I didn't know that Baz.
Will give it a try tomorrow.
Thanks.
That's OK Mups, although the video looks to be edited it is well worth a watch. The interaction between the two of them is quite something and very appealing.
AliceWonderland
United Kingdom
AliceWonderland is female  AliceWonderland has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2020, 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
..it is well worth a watch. The interaction between the two of them is quite something and very appealing.
I'm glad you managed to watch it Baz
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2020, 11:41 PM

The dog and little child video was so touching .
That dog is an angel in disguise .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2020, 07:53 AM

Yesterday someone did a kind thing for me .
I have a little allotment near some houses . The only water source if a stream which is growing perilously low and does in fact dry up in summer. Yesterday I went to water my little plot and found the man who has the plot next to mine ( who I do not know and have only seen once but lives near enough to use a hose from his house ) had filled up my ( empty) water butt So kind .
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2020, 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by AliceWonderland ->
I'm glad you managed to watch it Baz
Yes, so was I as it really was so appealing, made the day better for me too.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2020, 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Yesterday someone did a kind thing for me .
I have a little allotment near some houses . The only water source if a stream which is growing perilously low and does in fact dry up in summer. Yesterday I went to water my little plot and found the man who has the plot next to mine ( who I do not know and have only seen once but lives near enough to use a hose from his house ) had filled up my ( empty) water butt So kind .

What a nice thoughtful gesture Muddy.
There are still nice people about aren't there.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2020, 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
That's OK Mups, although the video looks to be edited it is well worth a watch. The interaction between the two of them is quite something and very appealing.

Watched it Baz - and thank you.
That dog was amazing bless his heart, so gentle.
He didn't give up even when the little lad was backing away and trying to remove his paw.

Lovely video Alice.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top