Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2020, 04:40 AM

Good Morning Friday.

Hi

Dawn is breaking, another scorcher.

I am about to go out to water the garden., it needs a good soaking.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2020, 05:25 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday.

Good morning Swimmy, I've got to water shortly as well, although looking at the pictures of reservoirs we'll soon be into a hose pipe ban!

Morning all, another hot one in store methinks, but apart from walking the hounds I've only a couple of odd jobs to do then I can keep in the shade with a book and a cold drink.

Hope you all have a pleasant day
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2020, 05:34 AM

Good morning everyone.

Will be doing my usually Friday run (well ... brisk walk!) to the Bakery in the next village - have a 10.00am collection slot booked.

Then it's curtains closed, windows open, all fans on full thrust, hibernation time! It's due to reach 70f by lunchtime. I intend to be asleep by then and wake again when it is cooler.

Definitely no cooking will be done!

Take care - Stay safe.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2020, 05:45 AM

Good morning everyone

Another gorgeous day promised so I will be outside the whole day....the garden is looking lovely so I wouldn't want to be anywhere else...

Have a good day all
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2020, 07:47 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Warm again, completely blue skies. The forecast is for a dry day with mostly unbroken, strong sunshine. Maximum temperature 23°C.

Nothing planned today so another of those ‘me days’ topping up the Vitamin D!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2020, 07:58 AM

Good morning all. Happy Birthday Lion Queen. Have a good day all stay safe and well. God bless.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2020, 08:47 AM

good morning all
There is only so much one can tidy up in a workshop so all I an think to do is mess it all about so I can tidy it up again. May get around to sharpening up a few drill bits so they are ready to use.
Was thinking about going to the dump, but this fine weather all and sundry will be there so will hang back a bit I guess
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2020, 08:53 AM

Good morning all a sweltering 25°C forecast for today.

Will be taking things easy and staying in the shade.

Enjoy your day everyone...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2020, 09:03 AM

Good morning everyone another lovely day.
I am really enjoying my mid morning long walks with Chloe taken before it gets too hot.

I measured the field walk yesterday and it is 2 miles so a reasonable distance to be walking briskly.

Lots to do in the garden if I can, it was too hot to work outside yesterday.

Stay safe .
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2020, 10:11 AM

Good morning everybody.

I've got some cordyline plants I want to pot up this morning after I've had an exercise session in my home gym.

This afternoon Karen & Nim will be coming with my Sainsburys order. They always stay about an hour & we sit chatting on the patio.
After they've gone Tony & I will have a walk late afternoon.

Have a good day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top