Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2020, 07:06 PM

Re: Do You Have Any Little Idiosyncrasies, You’d Like To Tell Us About?

Originally Posted by summer ->
I have to check for spiders in my bedroom before I get in bed...l mean really check...I'm not sure what would happen if I didn't check...the sky might fall down
you would have been horrified one morning with what happened to me then Summer, I woke to feel something on my leg and when I pulled the quilt back a spider went scurrying across the bed, to this day I don't know where it went LOL
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2020, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Blimey Tabs ... I wear shades and a hat, don't like to sit in the sun for long, I might get burnt, but I still love it, from under a tree or something.
I never go out in the sun if I can avoid it. I love to see sunshine - just don't like what it does to me. Also - I tan really easily - 10 mins and I am brown - and I don't like that either!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2020, 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
you would have been horrified one morning with what happened to me then Summer, I woke to feel something on my leg and when I pulled the quilt back a spider went scurrying across the bed, to this day I don't know where it went LOL
I would have to move house
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2020, 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
I think I've said this on a thread in the past but I still have that child-like belief that everything (even an inanimate object) is alive and has feelings!
I can't throw food away unless there's at least 2 items going in the bin together! Just so that they aren't lonely...
I wish you hadn't told us that...I never considered they might be lonely ....I've been so cruel over the years
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2020, 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I wish you hadn't told us that...I never considered they might be lonely ....I've been so cruel over the years
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2020, 10:58 AM

I'm not sure whether my two are connected... Firstly, I hold my knife in my left hand, instead of the right, even though I'm not left handed. Secondly, I always have to sleep on the right side of the bed, even when in Hotels etc. Apart from that, one is quite sane!!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top