Join for free
Page 332 of 332 « First < 232 282 322 330 331 332
Surfermom
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Yesterday, 03:20 AM

Re: Post your daily exercise routine

Oh, gosh, I have fallen behind again.

ST, I am so terribly sorry. A post I wrote to you disappeared . Most likely due to my failure to hit the "post" button. Brilliant thing I am! Congratulations on your workout! It encompasses all of your major muscle groups with a good amount of stretching. As they increase the number and sets, don't feel bad about going at your own pace. You'll be more inclined to stick with it that way. Between your walks, this workout, and your sunny disposition, you seem to have it all figured out!
Surfermom
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Yesterday, 03:33 AM

Hi, Tachyon! Good to hear from you. Taking care of our mothers is a privilege after all they have given us and certainly worth giving up a little in our fitness regimens for a time.

I have to say that I admire you and your physicians for staying on top of your health so vigorously. Those treatments sound miserable, but you are ever doing what you have to do.

Hi, Floydy! Every day is one day closer...
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Yesterday, 10:42 AM

Thanks Floydy and Surfermom, I appreciate the kind comments which have cheered me up. I did the two injections last night and I can tell you a 12mm needle into the waist stings out of all proportion to the relatively small size. Still, only tonight to go and the injections to speed up clot breakdown are over.

I'm just wondering if my previous bout or two of chestiness this year were maybe the onset of the problem that I currently have, and not simply an infection as I thought. If so it's weird that I could train for all those months! Anyway, I just wanted to say if anyone has similar symptoms and just puts it down to a virus, I would get yourselves checked out. Better to be safe than sorry.

Best wishes all of you!
Surfermom
United States

Today, 05:18 AM

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
Thanks Floydy and Surfermom, I appreciate the kind comments which have cheered me up. I did the two injections last night and I can tell you a 12mm needle into the waist stings out of all proportion to the relatively small size. Still, only tonight to go and the injections to speed up clot breakdown are over.

I'm just wondering if my previous bout or two of chestiness this year were maybe the onset of the problem that I currently have, and not simply an infection as I thought. If so it's weird that I could train for all those months! Anyway, I just wanted to say if anyone has similar symptoms and just puts it down to a virus, I would get yourselves checked out. Better to be safe than sorry.

Best wishes all of you!
You are a tough one, Tachyon, I am not sure I would have the will to do that. Very good advice though, I am putting into my mental files. Most appreciated.

It was chilly and windy, but even with a late departure I squeezed in four miles, expecting to have managed none. Hope you all are getting along safely!
Page 332 of 332 « First < 232 282 322 330 331 332

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top