Join for free
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2019, 05:03 PM

Copper - Alibi

Not for the faint hearted!
I found it shocking but addictive.
It's set in New York just after the civil war, the main protagonist is an Irish detective of dubious morals but a good heart.
Lots of blood and guts and rudey bits but a compelling storyline.
Political corruption and greed, prejudice and poverty.
Last episode last night, I expect you can find it online or catch-up somewhere. I hope they do another series.
On Alibi
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2019, 05:55 PM

Re: Copper - Alibi

What channel was it first shown on to know where to look on catch up?
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2019, 06:58 PM

It was on Alibi, Caricature.
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2019, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
It was on Alibi, Caricature.
Thanks,can't get it unfortunately.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

14-11-2019, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by caricature ->
Thanks,can't get it unfortunately.
That's a shame, it may be on Netflicks or somesuch, I don't really understand these things
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2019, 09:19 PM

I used to love Alibi, it was my favourite channel for ages. We are on Freeview now and have a load of channels thanks to a booster on the roof ariel, but Alibi is not one of them. I am finding that Paramount is not bad for picking up some of the things that were first shown on Alibi so I may get to see it yet..
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

14-11-2019, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I used to love Alibi, it was my favourite channel for ages. We are on Freeview now and have a load of channels thanks to a booster on the roof ariel, but Alibi is not one of them. I am finding that Paramount is not bad for picking up some of the things that were first shown on Alibi so I may get to see it yet..
I hope so Roxy! Murdoch Mysteries is a favourite of mine too, well worth a watch!
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2019, 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I hope so Roxy! Murdoch Mysteries is a favourite of mine too, well worth a watch!
I love Murdoch, catching up with that on a Saturday on Drama.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2019, 10:09 PM

Interesting, I had never heard of it but it seems to be about 7 years old (nothing wrong with that). Always on the look out for new shows to watch,

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top